2013 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1462 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Dont think I would purchase another one- 2007 TRD

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "@ 6'3" & 190 lb seat moves back real far"

Cons: "See below"

"Just had the outside temp replaced, wheels won't come off with out sledge, you will not be able to change a tire on the road. Paint on hood started to flake a year ago and now 2 hand size areas are gone. Toyota will not help in repair Air bag sensor had to be replaced, Toyota finally paid for it after I had it fixed 2 years ago Radio volume control bad. Am going to replace with quality aftermarket with USB"

Great truck. Great traction in all conditions.

By on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pros: "Solid plastic bed."

Cons: "No tie downs on front end of bed."

"Great truck! Very good traction in all conditions. Never had a major problem with anything on it."

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Roomy, powerful....nice all the way around. I have the 2006 TRD Off Road, 4 door. Seats are extreamly confortable. (Back seat included) Gas milage is a little low, but acceptable. Only owned it for a year, but I don't see any problems coming around. Best truck I have ever owned."

My 07 taco truck

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

"Love this truck! ,owned it 3 years, not a single problem yet. handles very well, nice ride for a truck, wife prefers driving it over her 08 saturn aura. fun driving in the twisty stuff. did the tail of the dragon 3 times, kept up with sports cars, and surprised lots of full sized pickups going up the steep mountains, Left many a v-8 in its dust! This thing will go, especially for a 4 cylinder !! Has a good solid feel on the road at speed, Dont like the bench seat much, too short for proper leg support, need to find some bucket seats, Average around 25 mpg.. and i run the thing hard most of the time. I highly recommend this Toyota , it is a very good value."

Vibrates, cheap paint, hard starting

By on Sunday, May 05, 2013

Pros: "Looks Nice"

Cons: "Everything else"

"Vibrates, cheap paint, hard starting at times, lots of road noise, cheap tires"

Best truck I have ever owned

By on Thursday, October 18, 2012

"I bought this truck new in 2005. I have never had trouble of any kind in 7 years of driving it. Tires and battery are the only things I have had to replace. I would buy another if this one would ever stop, but I don't see that happening any time soon."

Best vehicle I have ever owned !!

By on Monday, October 15, 2012

Pros: "Solid , Powerful engine , reliable , awesomness !"

Cons: "A little thirsty on gas ,stock shocks lame .."

"Bought the Toyota Tacoma Double Cab Prerunner in 2005 ,been a solid ,trouble free vehicle and we have taken it many trips all over the States and Mexico . Zero problems and even some friends have bought some after being in mine . Tacomas hold value really well and even after brutal Mexico roads still looks and runs like new .Easier to drive and park than my Ford F150 trucks , just the right size . Add Billstien shocks to help the handling .There are many on the road and for good reason.. Highly recommended truck ! Thanks"

Wouldn't buy anything except Toyota

By on Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Cons: "turn ability bad, lousy radio, not VG mpg"

"I have owned Toyota for over 25 years and they have proved to be comfortable, efficient, and reliable. I have recommended Toyota severaltimes."

I love this truck

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Great gas mileage, room behind the seats, sleek"

Cons: "The seats are connected"

"I have had this truck for a few years now, and it is great. The best thing about it is the gas mileage,I never have to fill up and it holds a lot of gallons. With my style the only thing that is a downfall is that my driver and passenger seat are connected so its hard for taller people to be my passenger. Everything else I LOVE."

Dependable, High Quality Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, reliable, towing capacity, suspension"

Cons: "Short bed (should have gone long bed)"

"This is a great, mid-sized truck. I have been very pleased with everything about this vehicle. I wish that i would have had the extra cash to get the 4x4 option when I bought my Tacoma new in 2006, but I have never really "needed" it. The interior is a bit dated by today's standards and it doesn't have all the nice options that many vehicles do, but if that is what you are looking for, you probably don't have need for a truck that can perform as a TRUCK. I have used this truck to haul large camp trailers, utility vehicles, and boats. Never once had a problem. I can easily maintain 70mph on the freeways, and barely notice the pull when going up steep mountain grades. And I am not talking small, local area trips, I am talking about 1000 mile trips to Yellowstone, all over the Cascade Range in the west, and a long-haul trip from New Mexico to Washington. This truck never disappoints."

Luv it, luv it, luv it

By on Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Pros: "Great for camping, high clearance"

Cons: "A little noisy in the cab, until soundproofed"

"Drive a lot. It has a camper shell and I go camping. Had sound proofing in the cab because I listen to audio books. It gets just a hair under 20 MPG. I do regular 5K maintenance oil/tires. No unusual repairs. Toyota Tacoma Access Cab - PreRunner 2006."

great little truck

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "fun truck"

Cons: "space and power"

"could use more power but a great truck."

Great looks, amazing performance and reliability

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Strong acceleration, very reliable."

Cons: "The seats are too high, rips many jeans!"

"I've owned my 2006 Tacoma for six years. I put every mile on this amazing vehicle. from the 1st, to the 98,000th. Its a work horse through mud, sand, snow and the LA traffic. Great for camping (the auxiliary outlet in the back is amazing when needed). Great for moving big objects, not so great when everyone else needs big objects to be moved. Cleans up very nicely. Its powerful V6, 4.0 engine will get you where you need to be, without the heartbreak at the pump. No complaints from my guests who sit in the back, as they have plenty of leg space. The stadium style seating in the back allows your passengers to be involved in the trip, unlike other cars that force you to only see the seat in front of you. I recommend this truck to anyone who is interested in a small to medium sized truck."

no problems whatsoever from purchase to date 2012

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Cons: "bench seat"

"No problems whatsoever from purchase in 2005 to 2012. Excellent quality, great gas mileage,great suspension, very good value."

Best Vehicle to Date

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

"I have had this truck for over four years now and it is the most reliable and comfortable truck I have ever owned. I can't imagine buying anything else once I am done with this one."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "Just AMAZING"

Cons: "Less plastic would be nice"

"Amazing Truck, we have a 4x4 TRD Off-Road, drives like a sedan, gets great gas mileage (around 22 to 25) on Highways and is great in snow and on ice due to the 4x4. I would buy it again."

Runs like new at almost a quarter million miles

By on Sunday, December 18, 2011

Pros: "Reliable"

"This is my work and play truck.I tow 1500-2500 lbs.often.I have the original battery.I replaced wheel bearings and a caliper.Going for 300k next."

Great midsize truck

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Plenty of power, reliable"

Cons: "Decent gas mileage, not great"

"Great midsize truck, powerful enough to pull small trailer (u-haul). Not difficult to park. Great quality and reliability. Decent gas mileage, not great, 18-22 road."

Close to perfect.

By on Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Pros: "gas mileage, handling, simple, reliable, safe"

Cons: "TPS, seal belt monitoring system."

"I've had the two wheel drive version and the four wheel. I currently own the four wheel drive version. This is an excellent, strong, reliable truck. I have never had any issues with it, it's always been able to get me where I need to go. It's literally close to perfect. However, I wish Toyota would leave it like a truck and stop putting junk into it. A few changes I wish they'd make. Take out the seat belt sensor, it's stupid, annoying, and just the dumbest invention ever. Get rid of the Tire Pressure Monitoring system. Any guy who drives a truck doesn't need this, we can figure this out on our own. Meanwhile, all it does is cause a headache. Drop the oil filter a bit, so that those of us who change our own oil have an easier time. A little more room behind the bench seat would be really nice, perhaps 6 inches? I don't like putting tool boxes in the bed because I like to have all that space available, so a little more cab room behind the bench would be great. Last but certainly not least, I would LOVE if Toyota would put a small diesel engine in this truck. It'd give it more power and torque, not to mention even better fuel mileage. Overall, a great truck, but you can tell the folks at Toyota don't drive these trucks, much less use them like one."

Unstoppable 4x4

By on Monday, November 28, 2011

"The truck I have wanted to own my entire life. Pros: Rides nice on road and is a mountain goat off road. Cons: Gas mileage is fair (18mpg), brakes feel soft, and it sounds as though it needs another gear when driving > 65 mph. But it is still a dream to own."

DOUBLE CAB TRD SPORT V6 6 SPEEED 4WD

By on Saturday, November 19, 2011

Pros: "FUEL ECONOMY, COMFORT, VALUE"

Cons: "BEHIND THE TIMES ON AVAILABLE HIGH TECH FEATURES"

"If you're looking for a truck with a full sized bed or a truck with all the gadgets, look elsewhere. I probably would have gone with a loaded down F150 Supercrew if I had another 20k to spend. (I have kids and need the 4 door.) GOOD FUEL ECONOMY - I've gotten up to 24.5 mpg, and average 17 city and 21 highway, considerably better than the sticker. GOOD POWER - I drive up all but the steepest of hills in 6th gear. No, it's not fast. COMFORTABLE SEATING - I'm over 6' tall and plenty comfortable on long trips. My passengers also say they are comfortable. QUIET - Not whisper quiet but raised voices are not required at highway speed. REASONABLE RIDE - Not bad for a 4x4. It won't jar your fillings loose, definitely not like a Cadillac. HANDLING - Good for a truck, but if you drive it like a sports car you'll end up in a tree. It handles loads well. I have not towed with it yet. BRAKES - SEE HANDLING - I don't know why Toyota still puts drum brakes in the rear. TIRES - I have driven trucks with both the Bridgestones and the Goodyears. The braking and handling are both noticeably better with the Bridgestones. TRACTION - EXTRAORDINARY, all weather, even when not in 4 wheel drive. WELL PLACED CONTROLS - I never find myself hunting to find any switch or lever. RELIABLE - It only has 9000 miles on it though. STEREO - I certainly hope you don't buy a truck based on the stereo. Actually it sounds OK. I LOVE THE BACKUP CAMERA!!! COMPLAINTS - My heater blower fan started chirping at low speed. I'll have the dealer fix it on my next service. GET THE RUBBER BED MAT!!! It's the best 80 bucks you'll ever spend. Nothing slides. Everything stays where you left it."

Toyota is Toyota

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"How some people can compare a Toyota with a FORD??? NO WAY!!!!"

Toyota is so darn reliable.

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "Very reliable"

"Have owned 4 Toyota trucks since 1981, and my wife has owned 2 corolla's and 2 Rav-4's. Except for a few very minor problems along the way, they have been totally reliable. Out of all of my Toyota trucks, the 05 Tacoma I have now has 130,000 miles on it. The only major problems along the way...The A/C pump ceased up at around 65,000 miles, and the brake slave cylinder went bad at around 100,000 miles. I probably would have kept the other Toyota trucks longer, but once the great New York State road salt started eating away the under carriage,it was time to trade them in."

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Solid, stable, powerful fun to drive"

Cons: "I have the JVC stereo not as good as my Audi A6,ha"

"This is my 5th Toyota Tacoma a 2011 SR5, 4 wheel Dr. 4 cyl. My 2004 sold for nearly what I paid for it with 90000 miles. I took a broadside t-bone and never got a scratch. This truck is as good as it gets. Hunting fishing and hauling excellent. Extra doors excellent and can seat 4 grown adults although a little cramped with a six footer driving it. Wider body is more stable than my 2004 and the mileage is about 23/gal hgwy. 4 wheel drive makes this vehicle like a tank and very stable in rain,snow or ice. If you can find a better truck buy it."

Tough truck, tows well

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Big enough to intiminate slow pokes."

Cons: "uncomfortable driver/passenger seats"

"Doesn't like to tow in 5th gear (automatic) and 4th uses a lot of gas at 50 mph. But it's strong and the locking rear axel is great on slippery boat ramps. The 12v to 110V converter in the bed really comes in handy camping or trimming bushes around the yard. Over 4 years old and the gold paint still looks like new. The temp/compass indicator died but was a free easy fix with directions provided on the net. I don't off road much but when I've been in the bush the truck seemed to like the challenge. The best part.. My dog loves it."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals