• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2013 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1455 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Roomy, powerful....nice all the way around. I have the 2006 TRD Off Road, 4 door. Seats are extreamly confortable. (Back seat included) Gas milage is a little low, but acceptable. Only owned it for a year, but I don't see any problems coming around. Best truck I have ever owned."

Another Reliable Tacoma

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Runs great, reliable, great entertainment system"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"A really good truck, love the looks and the interior layout. Plenty of little places to stash things. A comfortable ride, especially as speed increases. Miss a sun/moon roof, tho. The biggest drawback is the gas mileage. For a 2WD 6-cylinder, it only gets 15-16 around town, and best I've ever gotten (on the highway) was 20.6 mpg and that was once. The sticker says 17-21, but only rarely hit 17 (usually driving mostly highway), and never gotten 21 or better. I absolutely love the truck except for the gas mileage."

Good truck. 200,000 miles and very few issues.

By on Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pros: "Good value."

Cons: "Access cab not usable."

"This has been a good truck overall. Good value considering the cost of most full size trucks now days. Have had some issues with the electrical though; heat went out, speedometer has gone out, etc. But it was and still is a very reliable vehicle with no major issues to report. The access cab is small and cannot really hold extra passengers."

Never a problem

By on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, strong, handsome, desireable. Like me."

Cons: "4-WD is for 5mph only."

"Bought this 2007 Tacoma new. My first pickup. I prefer a softer ride, but honestly, I could probably change out the shocks etc - but a rougher ride is what I'd expect in a truck. It's not THAT rough. I've never had any trouble other than the dashboard light for tire inflation comes on every few months, and each time has proven to be a faulty alert switch."

My 07 taco truck

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

"Love this truck! ,owned it 3 years, not a single problem yet. handles very well, nice ride for a truck, wife prefers driving it over her 08 saturn aura. fun driving in the twisty stuff. did the tail of the dragon 3 times, kept up with sports cars, and surprised lots of full sized pickups going up the steep mountains, Left many a v-8 in its dust! This thing will go, especially for a 4 cylinder !! Has a good solid feel on the road at speed, Dont like the bench seat much, too short for proper leg support, need to find some bucket seats, Average around 25 mpg.. and i run the thing hard most of the time. I highly recommend this Toyota , it is a very good value."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals