• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2011 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1448 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great truck

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"I have owned this truck since May on 2012. It has a smooth ride with a fuel mileage in the low 20's. It does have an issue that seems to be a design flaw. The seat belt buckle is twisted at an odd angle and isn't the easiest to snap."

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pros: "Great driving Truck"

Cons: "Fuel Economy not so hot"

"I love my truck,Very Reliable and Dependable,if i could do it again i would get the double cab instead of the access cab just cause it would be nice to have a full back seat."

Love it.

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

"My first Toyota. I've had pick up trucks since high school. This is my first foreign truck and I don't regret the change. Handles great. Plenty of pep for the 4 cylinder 5 speed manual. Plenty of room in the cab as long as you are not a giant. I'm 5'8" and I have plenty of leg and head room."

My third Tacoma/Hilux since 1981 still the Best!

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great resale value"

Cons: "Huge blind spots, very limited options,colors,etc."

"I've owned Toyotas and Hondas since 1981 and my Toyoyta pickups have been the best. Granted I've been a ASE certified mechanic on cars/light trucks since then and now in the heavy truck market for the past 15 years but I've been around alot of vehicles and Toyotas have been the best built and engineered vehicles period.They have always looked good and road well and maintained their value better than just about any manufacturer. I love the Tacoma for its size and pep,it's very nimble. Now some things bug me about them, like blind spots---have the engineers actually driven these things? It's time to buy another Tacoma but with 189,000 miles it's just starting to show signs of wear and my son will be using it,next with a trip to the eastcoast and I know he will have no problems. Speaking from experience--Regular Maintenance is essential-- even a YUGO could last longer if you take care of it."

REALLY DISAPPOINTED

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY TACOMA. LOUD ENGINE NOISE AND WIND NOISE IS SOOOO LOUD. ITS LIKE A WINDOW IS DOWN JUST A CRACK. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO VISIT, TALK LOUDER. ITS BAD. DISTRICT REP SAID NOTHING WRONG AND THATS THE WAY IT IS. $33,000 AND "THATS THE WAY IT IS"? IF TOYOTA WON'T TRY TO GET RID OF THE NOISE, I GOTTA GET RID OF THE NOISE. AM NOW LOOKING AT GMC CANYON OR NISSAN FRONTIER"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals