• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1411 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Clean and pampered !

By on Monday, November 24, 2014

"This truck, besides the low mileage, is very clean. It has been garage kept. We are moving to a retirement village in Florida and we have no need for a second vehicle. Come and look at it . . .you won't be disappointed."

My second toyota truck

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Value,reliability,Looks good"

Cons: "4 cylindar needs more power, blue tooth bad"

"I really like the truck, good mileage, looks good, fare value. I have the 4 cylinder 4wd, I would like to have a bit more horse power, the blue tooth isn't the greatest. That's it! So far so good!"

Second Tacoma purchase

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Whatever the weather, The Taco will get you there"

Cons: "Not as smooth driving as larger trucks."

"The most reliable truck we have ever owned. Just traded in our 2009 Taco for a 2015 Taco. (I know, we could have driven another 100,000 miles) It has been so reliable in the winter here in Des Moines. From blizzard conditions to severe thunderstorms. I generally don't discuss finances but I received a $21,000 trade in allowance with 80,000 miles in our 2009. WOW! This truck is the best investment out there. Taco fan for life. ( or atleast until we grow out of it.)"

Great Gas milage for a 4 wheel drive Average 22MP

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

Pros: "Good gas milage for a truck"

"Good power and drives well for a truck. Very comfortable on trips. Back seats have very good room."

Best pickup I have ever owned.

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

"My 2005 Toyota Tacoma has been an extremely reliable vehicle. Low maintenance. Have only replaced the battery once and had routine servicing done in the 7 years I have owned the truck. Must be why Tacomas hold their value so well. Paid just under $25,000 for it in 2007 as a certified used vehicle. KBB shows current "good" private seller value at $23,200. Won't sell anytime soon!"

Great, nice lookingpickup

By on Thursday, November 13, 2014

"Love this vehicle. Am 75 and feel I no longer have need of a pickup. looking to purchase something smaller. For even up. Such as a soreento ,Equinox, or dodge mini van.. Purchased with 20m miles . Lived in my garage most of the time. Drove trips to the city, and 30 miles 3 days a week to work. Branson several times a year. Tires new, 6 months old."

Great truck...the best for the money.

By on Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Pros: "great value"

Cons: "Kind of expensive to buy"

"I have owned all sorts of trucks...Ford F150, Dodge Ram, Dodge Dakota, etc. and this is the best overall. I am only getting rid of it because I want to upgrade to a 4X4."

An Important Oversight by Toyota

By on Wednesday, November 05, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable, nice interior, smooth riding"

Cons: "Instrument cluster poorly engineered."

"I've only had the truck for 1000 miles so can't rate reliability. Ask me again at 50,000 miles. One glaring problem area. The instrument cluster is big, but very difficult to see because it is recessed into the dash and very poorly lighted. If you are wearing sunglasses you have to take them off to read the gauges. Even with them off, the gauges are still very hard to see. Odometer is next to impossible to see. That makes using the trip meters A & B impossible to use. Only other complaint is that the roof line is low, so getting in means you will bump your head once in a while. I'm 6'0" tall, so not a big guy. Other then those two issues, I love the truck. Tons of storage areas. Nice interior. Comfortable to drive. I don't care for the gated shift channels for the automatic shift lever. But, all manufactures do this nowadays to protect themselves from liability when some simpleton bumps into the shift lever and knocks it into drive and crashes into a tree. Based on my experience to date, I'd give the truck high marks."

I bought this last 2005 and still going!

By on Sunday, November 02, 2014

Pros: "durable,reliable"

Cons: "base tacoma, ofcoure you could not tilt the sit."

"I am proud and happy to say that I don't have regrets of buying my Tacoma last 2005. Year 2005 was the first released of 2nd generation tacomas. I got base 2Wd 2 door and next year will be the 10th year. This truck is reliable,mileage friendly, and durable. It has original cluth, original brake pads on the rear. Minor repairs like replacing u-joint,aircon, alternator, ofcourse batteries which I replaced just twice only. If you are in snowy state, I suggest to get 4x4 Tacoma."

Great mid-size pickup

By on Tuesday, October 28, 2014

"Bought the 2014 Toyota Tacoma Sport with long bed 6 months ago. Really like the pickup. Glad we got the long bed, it rides better than the short bed plus more room for hauling. The sport suspension is a little stiff but it corners great. If your looking for a mid-size pickup that you get in start it up and drive, this is the one. Toyota doesn't put a lot of digital touchy stuff on the computer screen like some other auto makers. You just drive and enjoy the Tacoma."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals