• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2007 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1449 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great truck

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2013

"I have owned this truck since May on 2012. It has a smooth ride with a fuel mileage in the low 20's. It does have an issue that seems to be a design flaw. The seat belt buckle is twisted at an odd angle and isn't the easiest to snap."

Love it.

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

"My first Toyota. I've had pick up trucks since high school. This is my first foreign truck and I don't regret the change. Handles great. Plenty of pep for the 4 cylinder 5 speed manual. Plenty of room in the cab as long as you are not a giant. I'm 5'8" and I have plenty of leg and head room."

My third Tacoma/Hilux since 1981 still the Best!

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, great resale value"

Cons: "Huge blind spots, very limited options,colors,etc."

"I've owned Toyotas and Hondas since 1981 and my Toyoyta pickups have been the best. Granted I've been a ASE certified mechanic on cars/light trucks since then and now in the heavy truck market for the past 15 years but I've been around alot of vehicles and Toyotas have been the best built and engineered vehicles period.They have always looked good and road well and maintained their value better than just about any manufacturer. I love the Tacoma for its size and pep,it's very nimble. Now some things bug me about them, like blind spots---have the engineers actually driven these things? It's time to buy another Tacoma but with 189,000 miles it's just starting to show signs of wear and my son will be using it,next with a trip to the eastcoast and I know he will have no problems. Speaking from experience--Regular Maintenance is essential-- even a YUGO could last longer if you take care of it."

REALLY DISAPPOINTED

By on Friday, April 08, 2011

"SO DISAPPOINTED IN MY TACOMA. LOUD ENGINE NOISE AND WIND NOISE IS SOOOO LOUD. ITS LIKE A WINDOW IS DOWN JUST A CRACK. IF YOU ARE TRYING TO VISIT, TALK LOUDER. ITS BAD. DISTRICT REP SAID NOTHING WRONG AND THATS THE WAY IT IS. $33,000 AND "THATS THE WAY IT IS"? IF TOYOTA WON'T TRY TO GET RID OF THE NOISE, I GOTTA GET RID OF THE NOISE. AM NOW LOOKING AT GMC CANYON OR NISSAN FRONTIER"

Simply the Best

By on Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"The Tacomas are simply the best. This is my third in 35 years and they have never failed to impress. The 2011 truck is definately larger than my 2003 and the gas mileage is a little lower but the standard 4 cylinder works just fine for most business. Just had an 18 inch snow storm and with a little weight in the back the truck was like a tank. These trucks are every outdoor young mans dream and every hunter and fisherman in the country should own at least one in their life. I do not believe that I have ever done anything but oil changes and tires to the previous two. Maybe an EPA sensor change but that was it. They are rugged but still get you where you need to go when you need to get there in relative comfort. They are simply the best."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals