2002 Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab

Based on 1621 Ratings for the 1995 - 2004 models.

Kept on going no problems

By on Saturday, November 26, 2011

Pros: "Best vehicle I ever owner in the 45 years I have b"

Cons: "not really any cons, I purchased a basic truck and"

"Owned vehicle since new, only things I had to replace are the tyres and normal maintance. Great truck for the price"

My Second '98 Tacoma

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Simple and dependable"

"My dad retired two years ago and gave me his '98 Tacoma Reg Cab truck. This is my second '98 Tacoma. These truck may be small and look small but they are tough. They are no non-sense styling and features but if you are looking for dependability and good on gas then this is the truck. Both of mine are 5 speeds and the only thing I have done to the first one was replacing the starter. My first truck has almost 200K and my dads only 84K, both have the original engines."

Excellent Mid-Size Truck

By on Saturday, November 7, 2009

"Everything about this truck is top-notch. The only thing that I gave 4 stars on was performance because when hauling with a four cylinder its lacking that "get after it" power and the ride as far as comfort goes it is smooth but lets you know that its still a truck."

Excellant value small pickup

By on Friday, November 6, 2009

"I am the original owner of this Tacoma. After 105,000 miles I have spent $395.00 for a Idle Control Valve. All other expenses were maintance costs. An excellant truck. I hope this Tacoma keeps going for another 300,000 miles as I do not like the new Tacoma's. To big."

By on Monday, February 4, 2008

"As a previous Toyota service advisor, I am probably biased. However, I bought my 04 Tacoma based on a customer's vehicle having travelled 668,000 miles before being sold so he could buy a new one. That truck is still running around today. I love my truck, have some minor modifications (lift, tires, frt bumper, sliders) and have found the vehicle to be extremely reliable. I just do the service (fluid changes, filters, adjustments, etc.) and the vehicle starts every day without fail. I have even left the truck sitting for couple days at a time and starts 1st time. I would very strongly recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for a reliable, utilitarian, usable truck, especially if you do not need a full-size truck. My one recommendation to take it to the dealer for service. It might be a little more expensive, but they know what to look for and keep an eye on to make sure the truck lasts forever."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals