2010 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

Based on 1483 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

The Perfect 'Family' Truckster

By on Friday, May 29, 2009

"My first Tacoma - a 2006 sport 4x4 off-roader. I must have been asleep when these first came out - well, no, I was too busy thinking that if you had kids, you HAD to drive a mini-van. Then I found out about it...a TRUCK with 4 doors, 4WD, and a decent interior... What?? I was in heaven - and the dreaded mini-van quickly went bye-byes. This is the perfect vehicle if you have a family but still want a pickup truck that can kick butt both on-road and off ... I can't believe I didn't buy this vehicle earlier - I LOVE it. The 4.0L V6 engine has muscle and speed and blows the competition away - whether you're engaging your friends in a friendly little flat-out race, tearing it up off-road somewhere, or traveling long distance on vacation - this is the truck to have. Mine has a leather interior and the seats are very comfortable. I do agree, however that the rest of the interior leaves something to be desired. Too barren and boring. The stereo actually has pretty good sound, but the overall look of the dash area is cheap and unattractive. Still, it's been a very dependable, fun vehicle and I plan to keep it as long as possible."

great truck

By on Sunday, April 05, 2009

"I just bought this truck a 09 double cab with the trd sport package. Metallic grey. 4wd. I have 800 miles on it. Got a great deal 4000 off sticker with the 1000 rebate. And 4.64 financing through toyota. If your on the fence about this truck get off and go and buy one. This is a great truck. It is the best selling truck in its class and holds its resale value way better than ford or chevy. Also the best in relibility. Its a toyota so we know that. The v-6 is plenty powerfull. Gas mil. is not the best but still better than a v-8."

best value

By on Saturday, March 14, 2009

"If you plan to buy a small truck, tacoma is the right choice. gives you the realiability and peace of mind that you want. i have the V6 and the 4 cylinder models and they dont disappoint. value for your buck!"

Tacoma prerunner

By on Saturday, November 22, 2008

"I have an '07 doublecab and this is a great vehicle. The best thing I like about this vehicle is that it is very versatile. I have had it almost two years no complaints no surprises. Very happy with my toyota"

great Truck

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

"I love my Double Cab TRD Sport Tacoma. It is one great truck that has plenty of power, great comfort, and awesome looks! My only complaints would be that it was very pricey, and the paint scratches easy."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals