2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab

Based on 1462 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Dont think I would purchase another one- 2007 TRD

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "@ 6'3" & 190 lb seat moves back real far"

Cons: "See below"

"Just had the outside temp replaced, wheels won't come off with out sledge, you will not be able to change a tire on the road. Paint on hood started to flake a year ago and now 2 hand size areas are gone. Toyota will not help in repair Air bag sensor had to be replaced, Toyota finally paid for it after I had it fixed 2 years ago Radio volume control bad. Am going to replace with quality aftermarket with USB"

My 07 taco truck

By on Sunday, October 06, 2013

"Love this truck! ,owned it 3 years, not a single problem yet. handles very well, nice ride for a truck, wife prefers driving it over her 08 saturn aura. fun driving in the twisty stuff. did the tail of the dragon 3 times, kept up with sports cars, and surprised lots of full sized pickups going up the steep mountains, Left many a v-8 in its dust! This thing will go, especially for a 4 cylinder !! Has a good solid feel on the road at speed, Dont like the bench seat much, too short for proper leg support, need to find some bucket seats, Average around 25 mpg.. and i run the thing hard most of the time. I highly recommend this Toyota , it is a very good value."

Great truck. Great traction in all conditions.

By on Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pros: "Solid plastic bed."

Cons: "No tie downs on front end of bed."

"Great truck! Very good traction in all conditions. Never had a major problem with anything on it."

Dependable, High Quality Vehicle

By on Thursday, July 05, 2012

Pros: "Dependable, reliable, towing capacity, suspension"

Cons: "Short bed (should have gone long bed)"

"This is a great, mid-sized truck. I have been very pleased with everything about this vehicle. I wish that i would have had the extra cash to get the 4x4 option when I bought my Tacoma new in 2006, but I have never really "needed" it. The interior is a bit dated by today's standards and it doesn't have all the nice options that many vehicles do, but if that is what you are looking for, you probably don't have need for a truck that can perform as a TRUCK. I have used this truck to haul large camp trailers, utility vehicles, and boats. Never once had a problem. I can easily maintain 70mph on the freeways, and barely notice the pull when going up steep mountain grades. And I am not talking small, local area trips, I am talking about 1000 mile trips to Yellowstone, all over the Cascade Range in the west, and a long-haul trip from New Mexico to Washington. This truck never disappoints."

Great Truck

By on Saturday, January 07, 2012

Pros: "Just AMAZING"

Cons: "Less plastic would be nice"

"Amazing Truck, we have a 4x4 TRD Off-Road, drives like a sedan, gets great gas mileage (around 22 to 25) on Highways and is great in snow and on ice due to the 4x4. I would buy it again."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Double Cab near Honolulu. See local deals