2007 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab

Based on 1499 Ratings for the 2005 - 2015 models.

Great midsize truck

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Plenty of power, reliable"

Cons: "Decent gas mileage, not great"

"Great midsize truck, powerful enough to pull small trailer (u-haul). Not difficult to park. Great quality and reliability. Decent gas mileage, not great, 18-22 road."

great truck

By on Sunday, April 5, 2009

"I just bought this truck a 09 double cab with the trd sport package. Metallic grey. 4wd. I have 800 miles on it. Got a great deal 4000 off sticker with the 1000 rebate. And 4.64 financing through toyota. If your on the fence about this truck get off and go and buy one. This is a great truck. It is the best selling truck in its class and holds its resale value way better than ford or chevy. Also the best in relibility. Its a toyota so we know that. The v-6 is plenty powerfull. Gas mil. is not the best but still better than a v-8."

Oh Yeah!

By on Sunday, June 22, 2008

"This truck so beats the Nissan SC 4 door that I traded in! Better gas mileage, more power, more room, more comfort, better ride, more everything! As always Toyota does it again."

I WILL NEVER SELL THIS TRUCK

By on Saturday, February 2, 2008

"Well I am 34 years old and have owned 147 vehicles since I was 16. NO KIDDING!! I love cars. When I decided I wanted the new body style Tacoma I looked hard and long. I finally found the color I wanted with all the options I wanted and at a KILLER price of $19,000. I was asked by ALL my friends "When are you going to sell it?" My response was NEVER!! I love this truck more than any vehicle I have owned. It runs strong and looks very BUFF and not like a small pickup. The only thing I don't like is I am 6'2 and have to really bend my head to get in. I gave up a 2005 Dodge Ram HEMI 4X4 for this and it was the best decision I ever made. I have a 2005 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab Prerunner with the TRD Off-road package. I bought it in 2007 with 13k miles on it and it now has 20,500 and I just love it. I also figured that in 5 years when I trade it in on a new one it will have held its value better than any vehicle I know of."

Love my truck, handy extra's for work & play

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Pros: "Safe, easy to drive, multi-functional, looks good"

Cons: "Add a spotlight for backup camera"

"Love this truck with very good gas mileage (4cyl), great handling even though it's 2WD, and sturdiness. Kept me safe in more than a few scary road conditions! Jumpseat allows great access to storage, rear slider window is convenient, lined bed with moveable tie points and stow bins has been extremely functional. Access doors allow easy packing and unpacking, as well as passenger access to jumpseat. Cupholders, cubbies, and compartments are well located and useful. Well lit and comfortable for long distance driving, sleeping, reading. Great stereo with full sound and auxiliary jack. Backup camera is nearly indispensable! Carries 1/2 yard of dirt /bark /gravel. Suitable for men and women drivers, perfect vehicle for work and play."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Access Cab near Honolulu. See local deals