• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2007 Toyota Tacoma Access Cab

Based on 1373 Ratings for the 2005 - 2014 models.

never let me down, always ready to go.

By on Sunday, June 08, 2014

"5 years thru the mountains and deserts of Arizona. Then 3 years in PA. Perfect record"

Great vehicle!

By on Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pros: "Does what it's asked to do! Fun to drive!"

Cons: "9 cup holders? LOL"

"I bought the 2.7L in 2007 and have not been disappointed. I have the 2007 Access Cab Prerunner SR5 package (manual trans). The truck does everything I need it to do - daily driver, hauling large items, ski-boat, etc. Towing capability is 3500# with the 4cyl (not too shabby). Gas mileage has been consistently around 22MPG which is good for a truck this size. That said - I think Toyota should be able to improve on that in the coming years with recent advancements. Only reason I give it an 8 is that I had a couple of large expenses with it around 170K miles. Until then - I've only had to change the oil, spark plugs, and tires...that's it!. This year I took it in for a clutch job and found that a $30 bearing seized in the manual tranny and toasted the transmission. Kind of a freak thing though as that is VERY VERY rare to happen. Toyota helped me out (a little) and it is all fixed with a new tranny and clutch. Otherwise it still drives like it did the day I bought it. If you have small children - car seats will fit just fine in the access cab - just shop around for the right ones. This will work till your kids are about 4-5 years old. After that you'll be wishing you bought the Double Cab. In summary - no regrets. I'll probably buy another one."

Nice truck, 20+ mpg, SNUGTOP shell - $26,500

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, oversized bed (6')."

Cons: "Limited turning radius, manual seat adjustments."

2012 4 dr. TOYOTA TACOMA 2 WD SR5 PRE-RUNNER

"Great utility/family vehicle. Matching color SnugTop shell with auto locking rear window. We have driven for 2 years with no service issues. 4 door convenience with ample rear seat room makes this a good 4/5 passenger truck. 6' bed adds extra cargo area. Silver exterior with grey cloth seats. Stereo mp3/cd player, blue tooth w/ steering wheel controls."

2012 4 dr. TOYOTA TACOMA 2 WD SR5 PRE-RUNNER

Most enjoyable truck I've ever owned

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "Good functional vehicle and reliable"

Cons: "Not enough tow capacity for me it need more"

"Out of all the trucks I've ever owned(ford,Chevy,dodge,toyota ) my tacoma has been the best vehicle I have ever owned, it starts every time and runs and drives extremely well. I was thinking about trading it in, but I just can't seem to give it up. If your looking for a great truck that requires minimal maintenance that will get you from point a to point b without issues this is the one one for you. My next truck will be a toyota tundra. I need something a little bigger with a bigger tow capacity. Other than that it's has been a unbelievable experience so far. Not only that it's held it's value like no other truck I've ever had."

Love this truck

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

Pros: "Reliable, fun to drive, tows well, great truck"

Cons: "Not alot of leg room in back if you are tall"

"This is the most reliable vehicle I have ever owned. My husband and I have property in the mountains and have occasion to use the 4wd. It climbs the mountains like a pro, uses no oil, and has given us no problems."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Tacoma Access Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for