1994 Toyota T100 Regular Cab

Based on 210 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

Reliable as an old wristwatch!

By on Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, sturdy and strong"

Cons: "Lock on gas door broken and expensive to replace."

"Bought my truck used a couple years ago with approx 250000 miles on it. Sat unused in a parking lot for approx 1 year, put a new battery in it and it fired right up. Still has plenty of power and climbs hills like nothing. Dashboard is a little plain and outdated but it's simple to maintain."

T100 great friend

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We've been 160,000 miles together with no problems. I'm only selling it to finance a new Tundra. This will be a "classic" someday and for this price, a great investment for a workhorse truck."

GREAT truck. good on gas goes about anywhere!

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "fuel mileage, 4 wheel drive, standard shift."

Cons: "Cup holders, front seats,"

On the Frozen lake ice fishing! =)

"I Have owned my T100 for about 7 months or so now, It Drives great, 4wd works awesome. the 5 speed transmission is great and does well on fuel im getting about 18-20mpg highway. around 16mpg in 4wd. only complaints are the front seats are not very comfy. but thats an easy change and the cupholder is flimsy. For a 95 truck its amazing. I Will never go back to GM."

On the Frozen lake ice fishing! =)

Very reliable pick-up w/ good off-road capability

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Great overall value for a nice looking 4WD pick-up"

Cons: "No power windows. Luckily my arms work fine."

"I bought this truck in 2000, used. Prior owner had used for a lot of camping. I used for some light hauling, commuting, and light off-road"

winner

By on Saturday, June 05, 2010

"My wife fell in love with our 97 T100SR5 2WD at first sight. Having owned 4 Toyotas previously, I had total confidence in our purchase. That was in 1999 and it has been a perfect fit for us ever since. Its 3.4 V-6 has decent power on flat ground, but loaded with camping gear for a weekend in the mountains will leave you wanting more. I installed a K&N cold air intake system and 3 chamber flowmaster muffler. The flowmaster didn't deliver much more than a very pleasing exauhst note, but the K&N system helped noticeably. Fuel economy has always run about 12 to 14 city and 20ish on the highway. It's been as high as 22 but you won't make any friends on the road that way. The intake & exauhst mods had no effect on the MPG good or bad, but the drivability improved noticeably especially off idle. Reliability has been great. My only complaints are: 1) I wish the valve timing was through a chain instead of a disposable belt. 2) It's a little thirsty for a 2WD V6. Overall, it's a great truck! From its full insturment panel & roomy interior to it's uncomonly comfortable suspension and understated good looks, it's a winner."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota T100 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals