1996 Toyota Supra

9.6

Based on 95 Ratings for the 1993 - 1998 models.

9.7/10
    9.8/10
    9.7/10

amazing car

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "sport car"

Cons: "expensive"

"i wanna buy this car as soon as possible"

I love this car period

By on Saturday, July 26, 2014

Pros: "Legendary motor and VERY fun to drive/RARE"

Cons: "Price,very few low mileage examples"

1998 Supra TT Bone Stock pic is only 6 months old fake background but the picture of the car photo has not been altered

"I could Never sell this car, I will go to my grave owning it, although I also have a 997Turbo for my daily driver, so I'm not saying it's the only car I will ever own. Exclusivity: There are less than 300 1998 Supra Twin Turbo's with a manual Six-speed with less than 200 registered with the government as public road going vehicles. So rarity is a big thing for me and the SupraTT has it, particularly the 97-98 models where quite a few things were changed such as the headlights, Taillights, a much better looking steering wheel front bumper, even variable valve timing on some 1998's...etc. When you add to that low mileage your looking at a VERY rare car. The add-on list is endless whether you want to keep it stock or shoot for 1,300HP at the Rear-Wheels. For approximately $1000 in small reversible upgrades you have a car making 400+HP at the rear wheels, but since manufacturers tell you how much power the engine makes that would be about 460-500HP WITHOUT NITROUS. Unlike my Daily Driver, a 997 Turbo, The Supra has a wrap around cockpit reminiscent of a fighter jet (My dad was in the air force I've seen there cockpits, but remember, I said it was reminiscent of one, not just like it). Unlike some newer cars this is not for those who want to ride on a cloud, it's for those who want to feel connected to the road. I love how much some underestimate this car, they assume it's a 4 cylinder with front wheel drive and they are wrong on both counts. The inline-6 Twin Turbo, the 2JZ-GTE is one of the best engines ever made. The Stock sequential turbo's show absolutely no lag, at low RPM's only one Turbocharger is making boost, then around 4,000RPM the second is fully online, seamlessly. All in all IF you can find a good one in great shape and good mileage jump on it. Although, it has kept an excellent resale value, in fact just recently I saw a bone stock Supra which, like mine was in perfect shape sell for well over what the person bought it for 17 years earlier brand new. The KBB stock pic doesn't do the car justice, while not the most technically accurate movie, the fast and the furious, with Vin Diesel and Paul Walker (RIP). Featured a Supra Turbo which you can see Vin driving away in at the end of the movie."

Superior car hence the name Supra

By on Saturday, June 28, 2014

"The best car you'll ever buy. Turbo power with the most elegant shape."

The best car ever!

By on Monday, June 23, 2014

Pros: "Fun. Trouble-free. Holds value. Gorgeous."

Cons: "Blind spots. Back seat worthless. Insurance expens"

"I bought my Supra with 56K miles and drove it every day for 13 years. It now has over 300K miles and still runs great (all original parts.)"

seriously the greatest investment i've ever made.

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "nothing"

"This car has been driving me to and from work/school for almost two years now. I've never had a car this reliable or extremely "performanced out" in my life. I have fallen in love with the power this car brings me. ive had it after my grandfather and its always made him proud. It's packin 1,000 BHP and 895 Torque. This car is a real mean machine, 1/4 mile in 7.8 seconds. top speed ive hit in 5th gear at 205mph. Love this car, highly recemend it to all other people looking for a fast way to work."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Toyota Supra near Honolulu. See local deals