2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,600 - $38,862.

10/7.9

8.4

Based on 95 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love my van!

By on Monday, November 14, 2011

Pros: "dependable, great looking, easy to drive, roomy"

Cons: "cant think of anything significant"

"This is the second Toyota van I have owned and the 7th Toyota vehicle. My husband and I are loyal to the brand because the quality and performance have never let us down. We don't buy the top of the line model because I just don't use all the features. I currently have the LE model which came with dual power sliding doors, blue tooth, backing camera, power windows/door locks, keyless entry, and a power driver seat, along with other minor perks. The body style of this van is very nice and sporty compared to the '06 model I had which "looked" and "felt" more like a van. The handling and pickup are both superb, I was surprised the first time I drove it how much it handled like my Camry XLE. The only reason I didn't rate it 5/5 is because I do think they are a little pricey compared to some of the other manufacturers out there who offer more options as standard features. However I am a firm believer that you get what you pay for and I would rather pay for quality and dependability and not be stranded on the side of the road with a lot of nice but unused features."

Loving every second

By on Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "Cheap upper dash lid"

"I love it so much I am going to go and buy another one! I am trading mine in since I have so many miles on it, but I don't want any other style of vehicle :) Totally recommend it!"

Really nice!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, looks really nice"

Cons: "Not many features for the money"

"My overall rating is a 4 only because I don't think we got very many features for the money. I had to wait 2 1/2 months to get it, and at the time they didn't have one on the lot to look at. When the van arrived I was a bit taken aback that it didn't come with a center console (our salesman obviously didn't inform us of much before we ordered). My previous van was the standard 2006 LE but that had a 6-CD player, center console, roof rack, stereo changer on the steering wheel, one power door, temperature/distance-to-empty indicators, and a remote garage door opener - standard. I miss this fun stuff, darn it, but with the 2011's it's too expensive for me to upgrade. Aside from all of that, I am very pleased with how it drives - it's very smooth, and accelerates nicely (we got the 4 cyl. and you can't tell the difference between that and the V6). It looks very cool for a mini-van."

Best Minivan out there - Toyota Sienna SE

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "great styling, Toyota quality and resale"

Cons: "19" rims have pricey V rated tires as the only option"

"I travel as representative for a manufacturer and have owned Dodge Caravan's, a new '04 Honda Odyssey EXL and a '07 Honda Odyssey Touring. The last Odyssey was not a good experience with quality and the APX tires were a nightmare. After owning a 4 Runner(Superb) and a '08 Sequoia, my company wanted me to drive a van again. Drove the Odyssey again, the new 4 Runner, then saw and loved the Sienna SE. Really nice looking for a van and well designed and put together. The SE model is unique with a sportier look and 19" wheels. This would be the only gripe is the handling is too sporty for highway vehicle and the power is unbelievable for a minivan. This would compete with my Sequoia with the 5.7ltr V8 381hp. Same engine and 6 spd tranny as my wifes new Venza AWD. The SE is a bargain at $35K and a great factory pkg with the moonroof and power sliders and hatch. Bluetooth works great and like the XM integrated stereo. New tires will be $235 ea for the 19" Michelin MXV4 V rated tires. These are too aggressive for a daily driver is the only thing I would change. Bought Toyota's bargain extended warranty with purchase to 125,000 miles, it's cheap they say as they know you won't have issues. Others complain on the plastic, but you get used to it's funky texture and it is durable and at least not shiney plastic, but soft feel and texture."

Just read it!

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Looks great, bult well,powerfull, limited is a luxury lexus"

Cons: "cheap plastics,not great quality dashbord, 3rd row auto seats to slow to fold in"

"OK this is the 2nd seinna we own, our 2008 is still here and could never be better we drive the 08 everyday, we now have a 2011 limited FWD white Toyota sienna. and yes it is the Lexus of minivans maby even a maybachof minivans!OKk the interior quality has went DOWNHILL a hugedisappointmentt I wasexpectingg the 08 plastic quality. But its just a hard ruff plastic. theleathere ron this car makes up for the bad plastics the leather is wellstitchedd and good quality,the good news is there are no overlapping plasticsToyotaa is known for that). the middle seats with the leg rest is cool and the TV is fine. we got doublemoon roofss which is a plus and the 3rd row seats fold inautomaticallyy but slow. this thing issupposedd to be a bigToyotaa venza which it is, so not really new its just a large venza idintt mind that. the exterior isawesomee and improved everyone like the look of the van. white gets dirty easily but our isgaragedd kept. thesteeringgwheell is way to light (EPS) but over all this van isawesomee and a true LUXURYY van"