2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $37,830 - $39,081.

10/7.9

8.4

Based on 97 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best Minivan out there - Toyota Sienna SE

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "great styling, Toyota quality and resale"

Cons: "19" rims have pricey V rated tires as the only option"

"I travel as representative for a manufacturer and have owned Dodge Caravan's, a new '04 Honda Odyssey EXL and a '07 Honda Odyssey Touring. The last Odyssey was not a good experience with quality and the APX tires were a nightmare. After owning a 4 Runner(Superb) and a '08 Sequoia, my company wanted me to drive a van again. Drove the Odyssey again, the new 4 Runner, then saw and loved the Sienna SE. Really nice looking for a van and well designed and put together. The SE model is unique with a sportier look and 19" wheels. This would be the only gripe is the handling is too sporty for highway vehicle and the power is unbelievable for a minivan. This would compete with my Sequoia with the 5.7ltr V8 381hp. Same engine and 6 spd tranny as my wifes new Venza AWD. The SE is a bargain at $35K and a great factory pkg with the moonroof and power sliders and hatch. Bluetooth works great and like the XM integrated stereo. New tires will be $235 ea for the 19" Michelin MXV4 V rated tires. These are too aggressive for a daily driver is the only thing I would change. Bought Toyota's bargain extended warranty with purchase to 125,000 miles, it's cheap they say as they know you won't have issues. Others complain on the plastic, but you get used to it's funky texture and it is durable and at least not shiney plastic, but soft feel and texture."

Just read it!

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Looks great, bult well,powerfull, limited is a luxury lexus"

Cons: "cheap plastics,not great quality dashbord, 3rd row auto seats to slow to fold in"

"OK this is the 2nd seinna we own, our 2008 is still here and could never be better we drive the 08 everyday, we now have a 2011 limited FWD white Toyota sienna. and yes it is the Lexus of minivans maby even a maybachof minivans!OKk the interior quality has went DOWNHILL a hugedisappointmentt I wasexpectingg the 08 plastic quality. But its just a hard ruff plastic. theleathere ron this car makes up for the bad plastics the leather is wellstitchedd and good quality,the good news is there are no overlapping plasticsToyotaa is known for that). the middle seats with the leg rest is cool and the TV is fine. we got doublemoon roofss which is a plus and the 3rd row seats fold inautomaticallyy but slow. this thing issupposedd to be a bigToyotaa venza which it is, so not really new its just a large venza idintt mind that. the exterior isawesomee and improved everyone like the look of the van. white gets dirty easily but our isgaragedd kept. thesteeringgwheell is way to light (EPS) but over all this van isawesomee and a true LUXURYY van"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Amazing to Drive"

"I recently traded my Mercedes ML to purchase the Sienna and it was without a doubt the best car buying decision I have ever made. I love everything about this van from the interior room to the handling. I test drove the Dodge and Chrysler vans and Toyota Sienna wins out Hands down!"

Best Van Period

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "values, quality, features"

"After test drivng Honda Oddessy, Chrysler and a Ford Flex and Nissan Quest (recent test drive as this just came out) this was the best vehicle. After 8 months we still love this van to death. It is so spacious and so comfortable. I 'd wish to write more but just don't have the time. We spent so much time on research etc and this was the best value."

Love The Sienna!!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Nice handling, comfortable on long trips, roomy"

Cons: "Haven't found any cons yet."

"I bought the Sienna last year and I love it! I drove a Previa for 17 years w/out any major problems and it still worked the day I donated it to charity, so that is why I chose the Sienna. Prepare to be wowed! Due to the heavy snow in my area, I chosed the AWD model. The safety features are impressive. The ride is very comfortable and it handles well. The controls are great - - love the automatic sliding doors. There is plenty of leg room and the cabin is roomy and comfortable. The seats move around and self-stow, so a trip to the home store is a breeze. The only thing I regret is not getting the automatic rear door. I would recommend that option. So far, everything has been great and I am confident this van will last as long as the last one! Too bad American car companies can't replicate Toyota's engineering and quality."