2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $36,680 - $38,428.

10/7.9

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Duped

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pros: "Got good deals because this was a last-year model"

Cons: "Ugly, poor build quality, horrible handling."

"I generally do not like minivans, but the family needs one. I decided to support the "home team" and buy the Sienna that was made in Indiana where I live. So far, the van has been to the dealer three times- two times for a sunroof leak, and once for the transmission that shifted like a cement mixer. The car was in the shop for four days. Aside from this inconvenience, the van handles poorly in wet weather and the fit and finish, especially in the interior is poor. I heard a horrible rattle that drove me nuts and I discovered it to be a spare tire not secured properly. I do not spend all of this $$$$ on a car to have to finish the jobs the people in the factory or dealer should be doing. Next time it is a Caravan or Town and Country."

The Sienna is great all around. I owned an Odyssey

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

"I previously owned an Odyssey. The Odyssey was nothing but trouble. I don't know how they rate the Honda as high as the websites and magazines claim.I bought it originally because my research showed that it was better than the sienna. Mine needed 2 transmissions and the power steering would get hard to turn. The Sienna is super comfortable and has much better visibility. There is more room for the driver which is important to me. I can attest that the Sienna is the best minivan out there"

Not your Soccer Moms Minivan!!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

"Its tough to get excited about a minivan, until you drive the 2014 XLE. My business partner who drives a Jaguar said'" wow what an awesome looking car" The van has more than enough horsepower to accelerate quickly. Turning radius is very tight and never gives you the impression your navigating a boat. Fit and Finish is luxury level with the XLE trim. All seats are all leather, nice cheery wood trim in the cockpit. All controls are easy to use, Almost all adjusts are power, I .e. seats, sun roof lift gate Heated seats etc. Rear power section has independent digital climate control and stick shift has a "Manual Mode" with gearing 1-6 for steep hills, ice etc. Noise level is zero, ride comfort is living room experience. Driver info system does not require programming degree and is very helpful. We chose forest green metallic with light beige interior. cool rear roof spoiler Downside? Pricey at this trim level but if you can afford it you wont be sorry."

Terrific in inclement weather

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Best AWD minivan"

Cons: "no automatic lift rear gate"

"Perfect minivan for NH seasons. Fall wet leaves, snowy winters, muddy springs, and then there is room forall of the beach gear in the summer too"

Perfect vehicle for short and long trips!

By on Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Pros: "Convenience (long-slide seats) comfort, cargo cap."

Cons: "3rd row headroom is low for a 6' tall man"

"Drives excellent, extremely comfortable, handles securely in all weather (including ice & snow). Tons of cargo capacity (carried an 8 foot Christmas tree inside with no problem, and also enough luggage (clothes and toys plus a travel crib) and personal belongings for a cross-country move with 5 people and a cat), major convenience - the long-sliding seats really let us customize the interior layout for different #'s of passengers and kids car seats. The fold-down screen for the DVD player doesn't block the rear-view, and the second row sunroof makes a really comfortable, open feeling cabin for the 2nd and 3rd row passengers. Our kid's friends and their parents are all saying they wish they had purchased one like ours instead of theirs. We have near Mercedes-Benz level luxury, the stability of a tank, and the practicality and ease of entry of this minivan, all for about $30k less than a luxury brand mid-size SUV. All in all, we couldn't be happier!"