2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,542 - $25,663.

10/7.9

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great van!

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Great interior size and versatility"

Cons: "gas mileage about 21 combined city and highway"

"We traded in our 2001 Sienna for the 2011 a year ago. The 2011 van is larger and provides more leg room--our kids are much larger now! We looked at an Odyssey but found this roomier inside. Our 2001 had over 200000 miles on it--no complaints. We have been very happy overall with the van. The only negatives--I wish it had better gas mileage, and the run-flat tires were shot at 35000 miles--with no warranty on them, new tires cost us 1500."

Great van but not as nice as previous model

By on Saturday, January 12, 2013

Pros: "Comfort and AWD"

Cons: "Plastic dash"

"I'm a long time Toyota customer. This is my second Sienna. I'm a sales rep so I'm in my vehicle a lot averaging about 35k miles a year. I feel as though the new Sienna interior is too plastic. The previous interior looked much nicer. I miss the double console compartment that was in my previous sienna. It had a shallow top compartment which also had a notepad holder. This upper compartment allowed me to find smaller things easier. I miss the dynamic cruise control with sonar and the electronic folding mirrors. My previous sienna was a XLE limited AWD, the new one is a XLE AWD model. But from what I've read it doesn't appear Toyota is offering the dynamic cruise control on the newer model. I do love the updated exterior and the AWD is a must in New England and is superb in the snow. I'm not a fan of the run flat tires especially because I'd have to replace them so often as they only get 25-30K miles on them and I found that if they do have any issues they go flat flat instantly, therefore there is no benefit in my opinion. So I opted to use regular tires and keep a plug kit in my vehicle. The car does drive very nice. I do enjoy the Bluetooth however I was unable to upload my contacts from my iPhone 4S. Apparently it's not compatible which is unfortunate since its such a popular phone. This vehicle is perfect for my job and is comfortable. I'd recommend it. Just not happy with some of the things missing and the plastic interior."

Sienna SE is the best Minivanas of today

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

"Most of today's minivans satify the user's needs. But that still sets them apart due to many reasons. Here is the easiest review. Toyota Sienna and Honda Odyssey are the two best minivans as of today. PERIOD. Others are just surviving due to lower pricing(Dodge/Chrysler) or Tech (Nissan Quest). For exterior looks, Sienna SE beats Odyssey by miles. It is also good looking than XLE or Limited. Coming to Drive/Handling, Sienna SE is exciting with sport tuned suspension and transmission. Odyssey is also good here. For tech features and equipments, Odyssey is better than Sienna. Seating is good on both Sienna and Odyssey. Configurations are slightly different. Please explore according to your taste. Odyssey has a better mileage than Sienna. Sienna has slightly bigger Cargo space than Odyssey. Sienna SE is priced lesser than Odyssey EX-L or Touring Overall winner is Sienna SE (Mix of both the worlds) !! Ranking (Overall with price included). This applies to 2014 model - 1. Sienna SE (with Navigation) 2. Odyssey Touring 3. Odyssey EX-L (with Navigation) 4. Sienna XLE 5. Odyssey Touring Elite 6. Sienna Limited"

perfect large family vehicle

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"I have always been an SUV driver, but with 3 kids 5 and under, and the awful gas mileage the larger SUV's get, I switched to a mini-van when my twins were born. I had a Dodge Caravan for 6 months and hated every minute of it. It was just cheap, and uncomfortable. I debated between the Sienna and the Odyssey, and really only chose the Sienna because of AWD. It is amazing the storage this vehicle has even with the 3rd row in use (WAY, WAY more than my Yukon had), so easy for little kids to get in and out of, and is just all-around convenient. Buying a Limited also made it seem more comfortable to me - love all the options that make it still feel like a grown-up's vehicle, not just a parent's vehicle!"

Best Minivan out there - Toyota Sienna SE

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "great styling, Toyota quality and resale"

Cons: "19" rims have pricey V rated tires as the only option"

"I travel as representative for a manufacturer and have owned Dodge Caravan's, a new '04 Honda Odyssey EXL and a '07 Honda Odyssey Touring. The last Odyssey was not a good experience with quality and the APX tires were a nightmare. After owning a 4 Runner(Superb) and a '08 Sequoia, my company wanted me to drive a van again. Drove the Odyssey again, the new 4 Runner, then saw and loved the Sienna SE. Really nice looking for a van and well designed and put together. The SE model is unique with a sportier look and 19" wheels. This would be the only gripe is the handling is too sporty for highway vehicle and the power is unbelievable for a minivan. This would compete with my Sequoia with the 5.7ltr V8 381hp. Same engine and 6 spd tranny as my wifes new Venza AWD. The SE is a bargain at $35K and a great factory pkg with the moonroof and power sliders and hatch. Bluetooth works great and like the XM integrated stereo. New tires will be $235 ea for the 19" Michelin MXV4 V rated tires. These are too aggressive for a daily driver is the only thing I would change. Bought Toyota's bargain extended warranty with purchase to 125,000 miles, it's cheap they say as they know you won't have issues. Others complain on the plastic, but you get used to it's funky texture and it is durable and at least not shiney plastic, but soft feel and texture."