2014 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,497 - $25,565.

10/7.9

8.4

Based on 106 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

I love my swagger wagon!

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

"I love this vehicle! I have owned 2 other vans and this one just takes the cake! I love toyota!"

Best minivan I ever owned

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Turning radius, smooth ride, quiet, quality"

"Smooth ride and plush interior. I owned 2 minivans before and this one is by far the best!"

Best Minivan out there - Toyota Sienna SE

By on Monday, September 26, 2011

Pros: "great styling, Toyota quality and resale"

Cons: "19" rims have pricey V rated tires as the only option"

"I travel as representative for a manufacturer and have owned Dodge Caravan's, a new '04 Honda Odyssey EXL and a '07 Honda Odyssey Touring. The last Odyssey was not a good experience with quality and the APX tires were a nightmare. After owning a 4 Runner(Superb) and a '08 Sequoia, my company wanted me to drive a van again. Drove the Odyssey again, the new 4 Runner, then saw and loved the Sienna SE. Really nice looking for a van and well designed and put together. The SE model is unique with a sportier look and 19" wheels. This would be the only gripe is the handling is too sporty for highway vehicle and the power is unbelievable for a minivan. This would compete with my Sequoia with the 5.7ltr V8 381hp. Same engine and 6 spd tranny as my wifes new Venza AWD. The SE is a bargain at $35K and a great factory pkg with the moonroof and power sliders and hatch. Bluetooth works great and like the XM integrated stereo. New tires will be $235 ea for the 19" Michelin MXV4 V rated tires. These are too aggressive for a daily driver is the only thing I would change. Bought Toyota's bargain extended warranty with purchase to 125,000 miles, it's cheap they say as they know you won't have issues. Others complain on the plastic, but you get used to it's funky texture and it is durable and at least not shiney plastic, but soft feel and texture."

I love this van! Except for...

By on Sunday, March 17, 2013

Pros: "Lots of room, fun to drive"

Cons: "difficult to access the third row"

"I just bought this van. I had a 2003 with 120,000 miles on it and though I LOVED it, I do drive a lot and wanted to move to a new van before the old one died. I did speak to owners of both Siennas and Odysseys, and the Siennas were highly recommended. I love this van! Except for the fact that with the 8 seater, you cannot remove the console between the 2nd row captain's chairs. This means my kids have to either jump over or step on it to get to the third row. It also makes it hard for an adult to get to the back seat. Otherwise, I find it very comfortable and roomy!"

Took a step back

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I don't own this car

Pros: "Radio, ride, reliability"

Cons: "Center seats, seat wells, gauges, vents, mileage"

"I am currently leasing a 2011 LE after previously leasing a 2007 LE. Compared to the 2007, it seems that Toyota has cut corners on creature comforts and useability. I need a van primarily for cargo space and secondarily for the occasional family trip with kids and grandchild. Center seat operation is now a two hand operation, where it once only required a flip of a lever to move it out of the way for rear seat entry. The long slide feature in the 2011 leaves an attachment protruding about 2" above the floor when the seat is removed - not flat like the '07. The right hand center row seat assembly is much wider to accommodate the middle "8th" passenger seat which attaches to the base of the seat assembly, thus making it much more difficult to remove. I didn't want an 8 passenger vehicle, but had no choice with the V6. The '07 had a fold down tray between the front seats which allowed long objects (such as 2X4s) to extend to the front dashboard and not hang out the rear. The '11 has a non-removeable console between the front seats instead. When the rear seats are up in place, the well behind them does not have a flat bottom. The seat attachment arms rest along the bottom making it difficult to store things flat. I miss having the power rear vent windows that I had on the '07, and the instrumentation is a definite downgrade from the Optitron gauges on the '07. Gas mileage is about 1-2 mpg less than the '07 with identical driving habits. Takes a long time to get warm inside when it's cold outside. I was told that this is typical with vans because of the large interior volume. Placement of some controls (such as passenger temperature) is a reach for the driver. While this isn't a problem if there is a passenger, I frequently drive alone, and sometimes have to adjust it. Dashboard seems to be made of cheap plastic, and does not project quality. While the rear camera sounds good in theory, I rarely use it - just too many places to look when backing up. The radio is a definite improvement over the '07, but I've never known anyone to buy a vehicle based on a radio. The ride is comfortable, as was the '07, and Toyota reliability continues to be their strong suit."