2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,646 - $25,484.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Just read it!

By on Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pros: "Looks great, bult well,powerfull, limited is a luxury lexus"

Cons: "cheap plastics,not great quality dashbord, 3rd row auto seats to slow to fold in"

"OK this is the 2nd seinna we own, our 2008 is still here and could never be better we drive the 08 everyday, we now have a 2011 limited FWD white Toyota sienna. and yes it is the Lexus of minivans maby even a maybachof minivans!OKk the interior quality has went DOWNHILL a hugedisappointmentt I wasexpectingg the 08 plastic quality. But its just a hard ruff plastic. theleathere ron this car makes up for the bad plastics the leather is wellstitchedd and good quality,the good news is there are no overlapping plasticsToyotaa is known for that). the middle seats with the leg rest is cool and the TV is fine. we got doublemoon roofss which is a plus and the 3rd row seats fold inautomaticallyy but slow. this thing issupposedd to be a bigToyotaa venza which it is, so not really new its just a large venza idintt mind that. the exterior isawesomee and improved everyone like the look of the van. white gets dirty easily but our isgaragedd kept. thesteeringgwheell is way to light (EPS) but over all this van isawesomee and a true LUXURYY van"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned!

By on Friday, August 26, 2011

Pros: "Amazing to Drive"

"I recently traded my Mercedes ML to purchase the Sienna and it was without a doubt the best car buying decision I have ever made. I love everything about this van from the interior room to the handling. I test drove the Dodge and Chrysler vans and Toyota Sienna wins out Hands down!"

Best Van Period

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "values, quality, features"

"After test drivng Honda Oddessy, Chrysler and a Ford Flex and Nissan Quest (recent test drive as this just came out) this was the best vehicle. After 8 months we still love this van to death. It is so spacious and so comfortable. I 'd wish to write more but just don't have the time. We spent so much time on research etc and this was the best value."

Love The Sienna!!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Nice handling, comfortable on long trips, roomy"

Cons: "Haven't found any cons yet."

"I bought the Sienna last year and I love it! I drove a Previa for 17 years w/out any major problems and it still worked the day I donated it to charity, so that is why I chose the Sienna. Prepare to be wowed! Due to the heavy snow in my area, I chosed the AWD model. The safety features are impressive. The ride is very comfortable and it handles well. The controls are great - - love the automatic sliding doors. There is plenty of leg room and the cabin is roomy and comfortable. The seats move around and self-stow, so a trip to the home store is a breeze. The only thing I regret is not getting the automatic rear door. I would recommend that option. So far, everything has been great and I am confident this van will last as long as the last one! Too bad American car companies can't replicate Toyota's engineering and quality."

Great Van

By on Monday, June 06, 2011

Pros: "8th seat, very quite yet powerful engine"

Cons: "no power gate, no power 3rd row windows"

"I recently traded in my Chrysler 2008 van for the Sienna, and I couldn't be happier about it. The drive is very smooth and it has a great get-up-and-go drive. This van is quite a bit bigger than my previous one, and my kids love the extra space. I was suprised to find I needed a more expensive model to have the power gate and the power 3rd row windows, which I do miss having but I didn't want to spend the extra money. The best features I've found are the blue tooth, the extra space, the 8th seat, and the engine power. I'm very hopeful and confident this will be a more reliable van than my last, and plan on owning it a long time."