2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,374 - $25,294.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Perfect replacement for my Highlander

By on Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pros: "Back up moniter, room for my 6 ft 8 husband."

Cons: "visible antenna"

"We bought this minivan on my birthday for the extra space it afforded us. We are a family of 5 with a small dog we take with us when we go on long family trips. When I went grocery shopping and I was able to leave the back row usable I knew we had made the right choice in trading in our Highlander. My three children no longer accidentally hit cars next to us with the doors. I should also mention that my husband is 6 foot 8 and we are able to still use the seat directly behind him when he is in the car. I also love that there is an eco button; even though my husband laughs and says it is always on and it could just be a feel good light. My only complaints on this van are minimal and actually a little petty. My first complaint would have to be the antenna what kind of car has a visible antenna anymore? I also wish I had remembered to get the JBL speakers in the van, the music sounds much clearer with the JBL. We looked at so many the day we bought that I got some of them confused with each other; this explains the lack of JBL speakers and the blind spot monitor I thought ours had. I would recommend going with the Limited if you can, it actually has the most bang for your buck."

Outstanding AWD family vehicle

By on Saturday, June 07, 2014

Pros: "overall outstanding"

Cons: "Runflat tires. Occ'l bluetooth drops."

"We have a family of 6 and need AWD in the winter. Previous vehicles have been a Suburban Z71 and another van. We drove other top of the line SUVs and minivans, and the comfort, versatility and overall package of the Sienna beat them all hands down. We spent the extra money this time on the Limited- and although pricey (final price just under $50K), it is excellent and we are extremely happy with it for > 2 years. The fit and finish of the interior and exterior is outstanding, luxurious, the creature comforts for the passengers are unmatched. Things are where they "should" be- Storage, cupholders, seating comfort & adjustments, lots of power outlets for kids with "devices" (USB, 12V, and inverted AC) the premium rear DVD screen is large & everyone wants to ride with us. Things are where you would expect they should be and work. Very easy to drive, plenty of power, handling is great, feels wide open and more useable space by far than our SUVs. My 'complaints' are fairly trivial by comparison: the run-flat tires that are standard on the AWD wear out way too fast. The bluetooth connection between Iphones & the Sienna sometimes drops during calls. We would have preferred also have optional seating for 8 (like the removable middle seat in the FWD version of the Sienna), but this is not available in the AWD. Overall a 10."

Love the way it drives

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "A pleasure to drive"

Cons: "Would like multiple CD player."

"This is my third Toyota. I would highly recommend it to anyone."

Very good van

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cons: "Alot of plastic finishes on interior"

"I'm not a minivan person however because my family expanded to7 we found ourselves purchasing a brand new Sienna, I really like this van it has served my family well over the last two and a half years. The big negative is that the majority of the finishes inside this vehicle are plastic that do scratch easily. And a few times the power door (on the drivers side only)wouldn't open by the power option. Over all though I would rate this van a 8/9 out of ten."

Said I would never drive a minivan but I love it!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "amazing car for a family of twins!"

Cons: "it seems to get dinged in parking lots a lot"

"I said I would never drive a minivan but now that I am a MoM to twins I don't know how I would ever live without it! The sliding doors on both sides made getting infant carriers in and out so much easier no matter how tight the parking spot - I have no idea how twin moms do without it - what if some jerk parks too close - how do you get two infant carriers into a car when you can't open a door wide enough? Also, we do a lot of road trips (about 350 miles) and I can stow the third row and then haul all of the stuff that goes along with twins easily! Double stroller whether tandem or side by side - no problem with back row seats up or down! I love the "emergency" 8th seat and that you don't have to have it up all the time! Can't say enough great stuff about the Sienna. Almost got the Town & Country (more bells and whistles, less $) but it doesn't get as good a reliability rating from Consumer Reports and as the hubby said when we were shopping for the minivan (after I admitted defeat, test drove one and decided this might be the perfect answer for us) he wants the most reliable and safe car around for his wife and babies to be driving in - he never wants us stuck on the side of the road for a preventable reason! Tried out the Honda Odyssey but didn't like how the front end was designed. Two years later I LOVE my Sienna!"