2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,646 - $25,484.

10/8.0

8.4

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Engine troubled minivan

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Driving and handling are top of the line."

Cons: "Reliability is a great concern."

"With just 300 miles on my Sienna it has already been in for engine problems twice. After being in my garge only two days the entire oil content of the engine leak out on the floor. Car was towed to the dealership where the Toyota maintenance techs couldn't find a problem. The car's oil was topped off and I was then sent on my way home. To my un-surprise he next day the my minivan had created new pool of oil. On visit number two to the dealership it was determined the rear oil seal was leaking. This van has almost spent more time on tow trucks and maintenance racks as it has on the road. Other than the oil leak the Sienna drives great. Turning radius, power, and comfort are top of the line. The Sienna drives like a much smaller car."

Not your Soccer Moms Minivan!!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

"Its tough to get excited about a minivan, until you drive the 2014 XLE. My business partner who drives a Jaguar said'" wow what an awesome looking car" The van has more than enough horsepower to accelerate quickly. Turning radius is very tight and never gives you the impression your navigating a boat. Fit and Finish is luxury level with the XLE trim. All seats are all leather, nice cheery wood trim in the cockpit. All controls are easy to use, Almost all adjusts are power, I .e. seats, sun roof lift gate Heated seats etc. Rear power section has independent digital climate control and stick shift has a "Manual Mode" with gearing 1-6 for steep hills, ice etc. Noise level is zero, ride comfort is living room experience. Driver info system does not require programming degree and is very helpful. We chose forest green metallic with light beige interior. cool rear roof spoiler Downside? Pricey at this trim level but if you can afford it you wont be sorry."

Terrific in inclement weather

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Best AWD minivan"

Cons: "no automatic lift rear gate"

"Perfect minivan for NH seasons. Fall wet leaves, snowy winters, muddy springs, and then there is room forall of the beach gear in the summer too"

SE model is worth it

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "great car, fun to drive, looks sharp in silver"

Cons: "drivers seat hurts my tail bone"

"You see a lot of Sienna vans out there, but there's something about the SE that catches ones eye. Much better looking than the base or LE model and even better looking than the flagship model. Leather trimmed seats let you breathe rather that sweat, the smoked head and tail lights the ground effects trim, What can I say... Its a good looking van. The coolest minivan out there."

Fun to drive for a minivan

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Reason: dissatisfied on reliability

Pros: "Fun to drive and room"

Cons: "Expensive repairs"

"We purchased the van new in fall 2010 and from the first winter we were not happy about the defrost. It seemed that the airflow was inadequate even though the dealership said it met factory specs. It would not clear and or keep the windshield clear in snow/cold weather. One day the sunroof button would need to be pressed many times to open/close. Eventually it quit working altogether and we took it to dealership. Told it would be around $1200. I was in shock and going to leave but they said there were some bulletins and took care of it:) As we started to look around at a new Toyota, in the spring of 2014, our van started making a noise. It grew worse and when we took it to dealership they informed us it was the "electro magnetic coupling" and it would be $1875 for fix. We traded it "as is" on a new Ram. We lost faith in Toyota's reliability reputation."