2013 Toyota Sienna Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $24,692 - $25,518.

10/8.0

Based on 78 Ratings for the 2011 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Very good van

By on Thursday, April 10, 2014

Cons: "Alot of plastic finishes on interior"

"I'm not a minivan person however because my family expanded to7 we found ourselves purchasing a brand new Sienna, I really like this van it has served my family well over the last two and a half years. The big negative is that the majority of the finishes inside this vehicle are plastic that do scratch easily. And a few times the power door (on the drivers side only)wouldn't open by the power option. Over all though I would rate this van a 8/9 out of ten."

Said I would never drive a minivan but I love it!

By on Friday, April 04, 2014

Pros: "amazing car for a family of twins!"

Cons: "it seems to get dinged in parking lots a lot"

"I said I would never drive a minivan but now that I am a MoM to twins I don't know how I would ever live without it! The sliding doors on both sides made getting infant carriers in and out so much easier no matter how tight the parking spot - I have no idea how twin moms do without it - what if some jerk parks too close - how do you get two infant carriers into a car when you can't open a door wide enough? Also, we do a lot of road trips (about 350 miles) and I can stow the third row and then haul all of the stuff that goes along with twins easily! Double stroller whether tandem or side by side - no problem with back row seats up or down! I love the "emergency" 8th seat and that you don't have to have it up all the time! Can't say enough great stuff about the Sienna. Almost got the Town & Country (more bells and whistles, less $) but it doesn't get as good a reliability rating from Consumer Reports and as the hubby said when we were shopping for the minivan (after I admitted defeat, test drove one and decided this might be the perfect answer for us) he wants the most reliable and safe car around for his wife and babies to be driving in - he never wants us stuck on the side of the road for a preventable reason! Tried out the Honda Odyssey but didn't like how the front end was designed. Two years later I LOVE my Sienna!"

Like it very much except for minor design issues.

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

"I've enjoyed the van for 2 years; however, I am ready to own a smaller car because of my age. One thing I don't like is the small backup camera as I overlook it a good bit of the time because it is set way back in the dash and very small. The cup holders are too small for a large insulated mug and the divider for the 2 cups is too high for mug handles so the cup doesn't sit flat. The "jump seat" when used is lower than the 2 captain chairs so it really isn't convenient for seating 3 people."

Good mechanics, lot of glitches in comfort

By on Friday, February 14, 2014

Pros: "Good turning, gas, comfortable ride"

Cons: "Terrible heater, too long to warm up."

"Good overall but has a horrible heating system. Takes forever to get even warm air. Toyota says thats the way they designed it. 4 times longer the get warm to hot air than any car I've owned. Rear window washer is not good either. Water is out of sync with washer blade. Car is comfortable and gets good milage for it's class.Mechanically it seems reliable."

I love my swagger wagon!

By on Thursday, February 13, 2014

"I love this vehicle! I have owned 2 other vans and this one just takes the cake! I love toyota!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25