2012 Toyota Sienna

8.3

Based on 129 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Great van!

By on Thursday, November 17, 2011

Pros: "Great interior size and versatility"

Cons: "gas mileage about 21 combined city and highway"

"We traded in our 2001 Sienna for the 2011 a year ago. The 2011 van is larger and provides more leg room--our kids are much larger now! We looked at an Odyssey but found this roomier inside. Our 2001 had over 200000 miles on it--no complaints. We have been very happy overall with the van. The only negatives--I wish it had better gas mileage, and the run-flat tires were shot at 35000 miles--with no warranty on them, new tires cost us 1500."

This vehicle drives like a luxury car it seems.

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "great design, quiet ride, good and adequate power"

Cons: "tendency to bump gear shift knob"

"This past June we really loaded up this vehicle-had 5 adults, one infant and one toddler and one 10 year old plus their respective small luggages for a weekend trip. It was still comfortable to ride,the vehicle has a lot of places to put drinks, had comfortable leg room, had plenty of power for passing, it was quiet too. Liked the information on fuel consumption.Liked the sunshades and the second windows able to open halfway. Cons: tendency to bump the gear shift knob when one reaches for the radio knobs.Sound quality not that great."

SE model is worth it

By on Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pros: "great car, fun to drive, looks sharp in silver"

Cons: "drivers seat hurts my tail bone"

"You see a lot of Sienna vans out there, but there's something about the SE that catches ones eye. Much better looking than the base or LE model and even better looking than the flagship model. Leather trimmed seats let you breathe rather that sweat, the smoked head and tail lights the ground effects trim, What can I say... Its a good looking van. The coolest minivan out there."

Best vehicle ever

By on Thursday, December 4, 2014

"This is a modified rear entry wheelchair van. Like new with only 2,000 miles. Still has new smell. It came with dual power sliding doors, blue tooth, backing camera, power windows/door locks, keyless entry, and power driver seat."

Known Steering Problems

By on Monday, March 19, 2012

Pros: "looks good"

Cons: "Known Steering issue and no resolution from Toyota"

"I have had numerous issues with the steering wheel not straight when driving down the road. I worked with the dealer for several months on this issue and they root caused the issue with alignment, need new tires (defective), etc. After several months of dealing with this issue they found out that if you tilt the steering column then the steering wheel will NOT be straight. The alignment is set to one setting of the steering column and if you adjust your steering column you will see that your steering wheel will not be straight when driving straight. The Toyota dealer escalated this issue to Toyota Corp and Toyota Corp did not want to fix the issue because there is no easy fix. If i would of known of this issue before I purchases this vehicle, I would of NOT purchased it. Keep in mind I wasted several months and unnecessary resolutions to this issue. Please make sure when you test drive the 2011/2012 Sienna that you adjust the steering column so you can observe the issue yourself."