2011 Toyota Sienna

8.4

Based on 104 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Great vehicle

By on Monday, March 23, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable, reliable. Fun to drive"

Cons: "expensive."

"This minivan met all of my expectations. It is reliable and comfortable. I would not change anything about this vehicle."

drives nice--second row seats are very poor

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "poor second row seats"

"Seats for second row passengers are very difficult to get in to, and because the front of the seats are tilted up, do not sat well. I had a 2006 toyota van,and it had far more comfortable second row seats. I don't understand why the change,since this vehicile is eight years newer. I am considering looking at the a Honda van this spring.Very unhappy with this vehicile. Called toyota, but their seems to, be no way to cheange this mess. I am buying this vehicile through toyota.Also brakes are not as firm as my old van and have to much travel. Checked with dealer. I was told they are all like that."

Loaded, Spacious, and Comfortable

By on Thursday, March 12, 2015

Pros: "lots of space, good acceleration, nice design"

Cons: "heat does not warm up quickly"

"Great car. Great acceleration with the V6 engine. So convenient and comfortable for the entire family. I think it's an expensive vehicle but it has a nice design, inside and out so I guess you're paying for quality. The sportier SE model is pretty sharp looking. The trunk and the way it opens is fantastic and there's lots of space inside. LOTS! The rear camera is a nice touch but it's missing a sensor that beeps when you get close to something. Why Toyota failed to add this, I do not know. Dashboard design and stereo are great, it pumps out good quality audio - be sure to adjust the bass and treble. Overall, if you need comfort and space, this is a great family vehicle."

engine noise with rpms over 3k,rear of van low

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "confortable heavy ride. 27 MPG"

Cons: "Made in USA. Engine noise at 3k rpm"

"Great van, my last toyota has 425k and still runs.quality is good enough since is built in USA,but will not match Japanese quality. roomy and confortable, fun to drive and it fits the whole family. cruzes at 2100 rpm and gets 27 mpg on the highway,25 conbined.it has the 2.7 4 cyl and it can climb hills at 70mph,thats when the engine noise is noticeble because it downshifts end rpm raise to about 3700. My overall rating is 9.5 and strongly recomend any toyota vehicle"

Best Mini Van

By on Saturday, March 07, 2015

Pros: "Transmission shifting, Touch Screen radio"

Cons: "None so far."

"I have owned two Chrysler Town and Country Mini Vans and thought they were great vehicles until I drove my new Sienna. What a difference. This vehicle rides better and I no longer have the noisy power steering pump that Chrysler says is normal. My steering wheel isn't shaking (shortly after purchase) from the defective rotors Chrysler likes to use. We have also started to have problems with the Chrysler vans after about 60,000 miles replacing coil packs on the engine and sliding door problems. I can't stress enough how much nicer the Toyota van is overall. The only thing Chrysler has is the stow and go but it's not worth having for the few times we used it. (All the seats in the floor.) The Sienna transmission is far superior. Can't even feel it when the transmission shifts. Our Chrysler vans would sometimes clunk and of course Chrysler would say that's normal. I do however miss my automatic high beams but that's a minor option to do without. If your torn between the two I would suggest the Toyota but if you get the Chrysler make sure you get the extended warranty for as long as you want to keep the van."