2011 Toyota Sienna

Based on 99 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

Best Van Period

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "values, quality, features"

"After test drivng Honda Oddessy, Chrysler and a Ford Flex and Nissan Quest (recent test drive as this just came out) this was the best vehicle. After 8 months we still love this van to death. It is so spacious and so comfortable. I 'd wish to write more but just don't have the time. We spent so much time on research etc and this was the best value."

Love The Sienna!!

By on Thursday, July 07, 2011

Pros: "Nice handling, comfortable on long trips, roomy"

Cons: "Haven't found any cons yet."

"I bought the Sienna last year and I love it! I drove a Previa for 17 years w/out any major problems and it still worked the day I donated it to charity, so that is why I chose the Sienna. Prepare to be wowed! Due to the heavy snow in my area, I chosed the AWD model. The safety features are impressive. The ride is very comfortable and it handles well. The controls are great - - love the automatic sliding doors. There is plenty of leg room and the cabin is roomy and comfortable. The seats move around and self-stow, so a trip to the home store is a breeze. The only thing I regret is not getting the automatic rear door. I would recommend that option. So far, everything has been great and I am confident this van will last as long as the last one! Too bad American car companies can't replicate Toyota's engineering and quality."

Great Van

By on Monday, June 06, 2011

Pros: "8th seat, very quite yet powerful engine"

Cons: "no power gate, no power 3rd row windows"

"I recently traded in my Chrysler 2008 van for the Sienna, and I couldn't be happier about it. The drive is very smooth and it has a great get-up-and-go drive. This van is quite a bit bigger than my previous one, and my kids love the extra space. I was suprised to find I needed a more expensive model to have the power gate and the power 3rd row windows, which I do miss having but I didn't want to spend the extra money. The best features I've found are the blue tooth, the extra space, the 8th seat, and the engine power. I'm very hopeful and confident this will be a more reliable van than my last, and plan on owning it a long time."

Good and Bad

By on Sunday, May 01, 2011

"Good For long distance trips But a disaster for local trips getting nauseous from pick up"

Very Happy with Sienna

By on Sunday, April 24, 2011

"Have had the van two months now and am very happy with it. The van handles like a car, has plenty of power and is comfortable. I really like the amount of space for the second row."