2011 Toyota Sienna

Based on 93 Ratings for the 2011 - 2015 models.

It has been a great car. Good pick-up.

By on Monday, November 17, 2014

"Our Sienna Limited had 8,000 miles on it when we got it. It was a program car so don't really know if there were problems when it was new. Bad gas mileage in town, around 14 mpg. Get around 22 on the road, that's at 75 - 80 mph, I'm in Texas. For what we paid, all the trim should be leather instead of plastic. Too much road noise, with new tires that supposed to cut down on road noise. Overall we like the van. The under floor storage of the rear seats is great, makes for a lot of room to haul stuff. The middle captains seats have a lot of travel from front to back. Lots of cup holders, 8 for the front seats. With a back-up camera and the outside mirrors tilting down when you put it in reverse makes backing up easy. It took some getting used to backing up since it is so big. Overall we are very satisfied with our van"

The Sienna is great all around. I owned an Odyssey

By on Friday, October 31, 2014

"I previously owned an Odyssey. The Odyssey was nothing but trouble. I don't know how they rate the Honda as high as the websites and magazines claim.I bought it originally because my research showed that it was better than the sienna. Mine needed 2 transmissions and the power steering would get hard to turn. The Sienna is super comfortable and has much better visibility. There is more room for the driver which is important to me. I can attest that the Sienna is the best minivan out there"

Great Vehicle Except run flat tires

By on Sunday, October 05, 2014

Pros: "Drives very well."

Cons: "Run free tires are a drawback."

"Vehicle is excellent. Run flat tires are a drawback. The tires can not be repaired. Replacement is very expensive (Approx. $1000). They are only good for 25000 miles. Frequent Alignment is required. No spare or space for one is provided so using standard tires is a drawback."

Smoothest, roomiest, family vacation/trips, I have

By on Friday, September 26, 2014

Pros: "fair priced, safe and fun to drive. Room galore,"

"I have never had a smoother, quieter, ride. Trips to Disney, Colorado, Minnesota, Wisconsin with grand kids with plenty of room and quiet. extra after market accessories installed. i.e. remote start, mud flaps, pinstripes, Michelon tires, 3M protection on hood,mirrors, side body, and door guards."

Good Minivan

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable"

Cons: "Gas consumption"

"Overall, I consider this is a good Minivan. At 45000 left rear power door started to make sounds, like damaged bearing. Changed tires at 35000 Miles."

Excellent travel car.

By on Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Pros: "Good on the road, good space"

Cons: "Bad navigation system, poor quality body."

"The navigation system is the poorest quality I have seen. The body and paint job is lacking compared to the 4 Camry's I have owned. Paint job chips easily and rust. I never has this problem with my other Toyotas."

Quintessential Family car

By on Friday, September 05, 2014

Pros: "Space, driving comfort, turning radius"

Cons: "Interior design"

"We bought the Sienna after our first kid and we enjoyed the space the car had to offer. We could make big family road trips with so much comfort. Ideal family van."

Engine troubled minivan

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

Pros: "Driving and handling are top of the line."

Cons: "Reliability is a great concern."

"With just 300 miles on my Sienna it has already been in for engine problems twice. After being in my garge only two days the entire oil content of the engine leak out on the floor. Car was towed to the dealership where the Toyota maintenance techs couldn't find a problem. The car's oil was topped off and I was then sent on my way home. To my un-surprise he next day the my minivan had created new pool of oil. On visit number two to the dealership it was determined the rear oil seal was leaking. This van has almost spent more time on tow trucks and maintenance racks as it has on the road. Other than the oil leak the Sienna drives great. Turning radius, power, and comfort are top of the line. The Sienna drives like a much smaller car."

Not your Soccer Moms Minivan!!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

"Its tough to get excited about a minivan, until you drive the 2014 XLE. My business partner who drives a Jaguar said'" wow what an awesome looking car" The van has more than enough horsepower to accelerate quickly. Turning radius is very tight and never gives you the impression your navigating a boat. Fit and Finish is luxury level with the XLE trim. All seats are all leather, nice cheery wood trim in the cockpit. All controls are easy to use, Almost all adjusts are power, I .e. seats, sun roof lift gate Heated seats etc. Rear power section has independent digital climate control and stick shift has a "Manual Mode" with gearing 1-6 for steep hills, ice etc. Noise level is zero, ride comfort is living room experience. Driver info system does not require programming degree and is very helpful. We chose forest green metallic with light beige interior. cool rear roof spoiler Downside? Pricey at this trim level but if you can afford it you wont be sorry."

Terrific in inclement weather

By on Friday, July 11, 2014

Pros: "Best AWD minivan"

Cons: "no automatic lift rear gate"

"Perfect minivan for NH seasons. Fall wet leaves, snowy winters, muddy springs, and then there is room forall of the beach gear in the summer too"