2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 696 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Unsung workhorse of the industry.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Highly versatile, fun to drive"

Cons: "Steering wheel slightly off center."

"I'm offering a fairly young perspective on this vehicle. By virtue of this being the first car I have owned, I can sum it up with no prejudices either for or against minivans, despite my being 19. I have had this vehicle for one-and-a-half years now (got it secondhand from my parents), and in that time have moved furniture with it, a ton (quite literally) of sound equipment with it, taken it on road trips in excess of 1,000 miles round-trip, loaded it to capacity with passengers, driven it through 100 degree heat and below-freezing snow days, in sunshine and in rain. Every task I have asked it to tackle it has done so with gusto and a hearty amount of get-up-and-go almost unprecedented from a vehicle of its class. Take it up a winding canyon road, this car out-corners some sedans half its size (while I haven't owned any other cars, I've driven dozens) and when you put your foot down, it out-hauls them too. This little gem can actually do 0-60 in just under 11 seconds (don't ask me how I know this, just know that I was thorough in my, ahem, investigation) and is never short of torque on the highway, even when loaded down with a Hammond organ. (In case you're wondering how this is relevant, they average out at around 600lbs a piece, and have been known to cripple some of the shoddier-built pickup trucks with V8 engines. I carted mine uphill for 40 miles in the back of my Sienna, at 70 miles an hour, and the drivetrain didn't so much as bat an eyelash.) The easy stowing of the third row seats can free up almost 70 cubic feet of cargo space, and I've done it on many occasions for my bands (I'm the quintessential wandering minstrel) to cut back gas costs to one vehicle. Plus, with the 2nd row stripped out, there's enough room for me to lay down comfortably in the back (I'm 5'6", with about 6" to spare from my toes to the rear door) which means it beats the heck out of a tent when I go camping. I've done everything there is to do with this vehicle, save towing, and I can tell you, aside from the steering wheel being slightly further to the right then the driver's position (can you say "oops"?) that this is an excellent, well-rounded vehicle for anyone, from any walk of life, even your teenager who has gone off to college."

Im in Love with my minivan!!!!

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room for everything!!!!"

Cons: "cannot say anything bad!"

"Best car I have ever owned! I would be lost without it!"

Awesome Van

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, easy to drive - AWESOME turning radius."

Cons: "IPOD connection"

"I was not a mini van fan but when I drove this van I fell in love. I bought this van brand new back in 2004. The turning radius is unbelievable. Getting in and out of parking is a breeze! I added the reverse sensors and love it because you never have to worry. The ease of getting your kids in and out of the van with the sliding doors makes life so EASY in bad weather. I never have to worry about a flying door hitting another car. One push of a button and the door opens for the kids so they can start piling in. It's super comfortable, we've taken many family road trips with this van and the gas mileage we get is amazing!It's a super reliable van. I had to fix a few things after I reached 100000 miles which is expected with every car but nothing huge just your normal maintenance things that wear down. I'm already at 130000 and it still purrs like new. It has front and rear air. I got to ride in the newer versions of this van and I wish I could afford the newer ones, it's the same but better accessories....I think Toyota has a GREAT mini van on their hands. The mini van is less on insurance and gas than your average SUV and it has tons more space. Buying this van was the BEST decision I ever made! I didn't mind sacrificing my pride for this van that is for sure. Half the time I forget I'm even driving a van. I'm happy, the kids are happy - that's what matters!"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable as a "old" full size car use to be"

"I use this van for everything. I was able to bring home a 55 inch tv with all its padding and very large box. the only cost in owning this van was new tires, one set of brakes and oil changes....nothing else. I am ready for a new one, only because I want to drive something "new". A GREAT van. I average about 24 Hwy and 21 city. I am a little heavy footed."

awesome for hiking and caving trips with friends

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"awd is very good in upstate NY snow/ice/slush conditions operates flawlessly drives smoothly and comfortable and yet i can feel the road, it does not feel mushy don't like the original run flat tires"