2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

excellent family vehicle

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "interior room, gas mileage, smooth ride"

Cons: "doors freezing shut"

"we bought this van 3.5 years ago and has been our #1 family hauler ever since. Can fit practically anything in it, decent gas mileage (esp. on highway trips, 25 mpg), VERY comfortable, very reliable. Did have to replace the middle steering shaft. A universal joint in the shaft was freezing, making steering very difficult and jerky. Also, like many other minivan owners in colder climates, we have problems with the sliding doors freezing shut. Annoying, but not specific to this vehicle. The 60/40 split rear folding seat is awesome for different layouts for kids and stuff-hauling. All in all, a great vehicle that holds its value. RESPECT THE MINIVAN!!!"

Great performance, reliability, comfort!

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Low maintenance necessary, comfortable to drive."

Cons: "Shelf between front seats"

"We aree original owners and would not be selling it if we were not empty nesters. It is easy to drive, gets good milage (20 city; 27 highway), very comfortable for driving any distance, and has lots of storage. We have not had any major mechanical problems. My only two complaint with ares the fold down table between the front seats and the rear cargo door. Anything laying on the table slides around and the rear door does not always open fully."

I love this van!!

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Paid $26000 and change. Averages 24 miles per gal"

Cons: "I can't think of any."

"I bought this car new and the first thing we did was go on a unplanned road trip thru Florida,Georgia,North and South Caroling and back home to south Florida. My wife and two teenage kids loved the trip. The car was flawless. The most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned. Once my kids were gone I began to use it for work. I am a realtor and many times I show homes to entire families. Everyone rides together in this van. 121000 miles and all I've ever done is regular maintenance. Nothing has ever broken on this car. I love it."

Love this van!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Reliability, comfort, good mpg, spacious"

Cons: "That it won't last forever :("

"I bought this van new when we started a family and even though we don't need all of the space- I can't seem to part with it. It's comfortable and has been a reliable vehicle to commute to work with as well. We've even put a full sized air mattress in the back and slept in it before! Gets 24 mpg consistently (FWD) with aggressive tread tires. NO MAJOR REPAIRS TO DATE (did I mention that I have 155,000 miles on this van??). My Toyota Rav4 before this was also as reliable - just not as comfortable and spacious!"

we like the vehicle very much

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

I own this car

Pros: "great price and good van"

Cons: "non"

"we like the vehicle very much"