2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 663 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

24 MPG and Spacious!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room -- safe!"

Cons: "Too many seats for an empty nest?"

"I bought this van to handle a family with 3 TALL teenagers. It was perfect. We found the 17 cup holders to be a selling point and the storage was better than the two Dodge Caravans we'd owned before. Absolutely no mechanical problems -- tires and brakes were the only expenses for 7 years. We did have to rebuild the transmission at 150,000 miles, but it has been a good workhorse and great for the daily commute and family vacations. I thought the 24 MPG was great for such a large vehicle. Can haul a long plank of wood better than a pickup truck!"

Perfect for my family of all ages!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Super spacious, smooth drive, reliable"

Cons: "ummm...i don't know... it wasn't free?"

"When I was pregnant with the twins and focused on finding the perfect stroller, my husband was determined that I needed an 8-passenger van. We were only going to be a family of 7 so I didn't see the point. Boy was I wrong, the third middle seat has been a life saver! He did extensive research regarding safety and reliability and the Toyota Sienna was looking good. But, when he compared the interior space to other vehicles, including SUVs, the Sienna won hands down. I love my van!!"

I miss it a bit...

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reason: Problems starting to happen

Pros: "Lots of features with the standard model"

Cons: "Sliding door stopped working just 4 years later"

"I am writing this in retrospect after just having bought a standard model 2011 Sienna LE. My new van is really nice but is missing a lot of cool features that came standard with my 2006. I really liked the roof rack, center console; 6 CD stereo with changer on the steering wheel; remote garage door opener; temparature/distance-to-empty indicators; one power door, and other fun features. The reason I sold my 2006 is because the power door broke (guess it's better that I don't have a power door to have break now), and the steering wheel would shake when trying to stop the van. Timing belt replacement was coming up, too, so I decided to put the money into a new one instead of fixing all those things. In all, I think the standard 2006 LE was a great value for the money and I miss it."

Awesome family vehicle

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "space, comfort, reliability"

Cons: "easy to leave lights on"

"We got this van with 75,000 miles 4 years ago and have put 90,000 more on it. It's been across the country and back and everywhere else, in addition to getting us and all our stuff everywhere every day. If we hadn't become a family of 8, we'd have driven it forever, or at least until the kids left home. We never had one mechanical problem, despite average maintenance. The ONLY complaints are that it's easy to leave the lights on and the windshield seems prone to cracks (we're on #3)"

Best vehicle ever

By on Friday, October 14, 2011

Pros: "Very comfortable to drive. Heater/Air work great."

Cons: "Can use additional storage"

"AWD is really great in both wet pavement and on snow. Manages driveways with snow like a deer. Best winter car I've ever had. Goodyear run-flat tires have excellent traction."