2010 Toyota Sienna

Based on 661 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

High quality - not just for toting kids

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

"Very solid vehicle; great ride on the road; carries 4'x8' sheets laying flat ! I have had a Camry, this Sienna and just bought a Matrix. I would rather buy American - but they can't match the quality - yet. Downside: average 21 MPG (some h'way and mostly local)."

Love this Van.

By on Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pros: "Space, reliable"

Cons: "more leg room for driver, little pricey"

"Originally I didn't want a van. It was my hubby that wanted a van. I was pregnant with my second child and we had an Isuzu that was a piece of junk. My hubby was afraid it would break down and I would be stranded giving birth to our son. So we researched and found this van had high rating. We have the 8 seating and absolutely love it. I have 3 boys and I can separate them if they are acting up. Must have if you have 3 boys all toddlers :) Other then my F-150 this is the best vehicle I have ever owned."

I'll buy another

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "roomy, great price, smooth to drive, safe"

Cons: "powered seats and doors NOT on all models"

"We have owned our vehicle for 7 months and bought it used from a car dealership. Since owning it, we have had nothing but good things to say about it. I love that buttons are easy to reach from the drivers seat, that I can control the rear air while the passangers can as well. Our van as 8 seats, which has proved to be invaluable for my 3 children in car seats because I can have them all in the middle row, leaving the rear open for moving larger items, like bikes, stroller, wagons, etc. I do wish the cup holders in the middle section were more accessible for children in car seats. The current ones are on the floor. I love the automatic door, the windows that roll down in the middle, the radio controls on the steering wheel, I like the small mirror that allows me to see my children in the back from my drivers seat without adjusting my rear-view mirror! I like how easy it is to drive and steer and turn. It makes a humming noise when driving faster on the open highway, but it got great gas milage!! We made a trip that was 29hrs, one-way, of driving time (not counting stops). We were really happy with how roomy it was for the long drive and how well it did with gas/milage. We would buy another!"

24 MPG and Spacious!

By on Friday, October 21, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room -- safe!"

Cons: "Too many seats for an empty nest?"

"I bought this van to handle a family with 3 TALL teenagers. It was perfect. We found the 17 cup holders to be a selling point and the storage was better than the two Dodge Caravans we'd owned before. Absolutely no mechanical problems -- tires and brakes were the only expenses for 7 years. We did have to rebuild the transmission at 150,000 miles, but it has been a good workhorse and great for the daily commute and family vacations. I thought the 24 MPG was great for such a large vehicle. Can haul a long plank of wood better than a pickup truck!"

Perfect for my family of all ages!

By on Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pros: "Super spacious, smooth drive, reliable"

Cons: "ummm...i don't know... it wasn't free?"

"When I was pregnant with the twins and focused on finding the perfect stroller, my husband was determined that I needed an 8-passenger van. We were only going to be a family of 7 so I didn't see the point. Boy was I wrong, the third middle seat has been a life saver! He did extensive research regarding safety and reliability and the Toyota Sienna was looking good. But, when he compared the interior space to other vehicles, including SUVs, the Sienna won hands down. I love my van!!"