2009 Toyota Sienna

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Im in Love with my minivan!!!!

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Lots of room for everything!!!!"

Cons: "cannot say anything bad!"

"Best car I have ever owned! I would be lost without it!"

Awesome Van

By on Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, easy to drive - AWESOME turning radius."

Cons: "IPOD connection"

"I was not a mini van fan but when I drove this van I fell in love. I bought this van brand new back in 2004. The turning radius is unbelievable. Getting in and out of parking is a breeze! I added the reverse sensors and love it because you never have to worry. The ease of getting your kids in and out of the van with the sliding doors makes life so EASY in bad weather. I never have to worry about a flying door hitting another car. One push of a button and the door opens for the kids so they can start piling in. It's super comfortable, we've taken many family road trips with this van and the gas mileage we get is amazing!It's a super reliable van. I had to fix a few things after I reached 100000 miles which is expected with every car but nothing huge just your normal maintenance things that wear down. I'm already at 130000 and it still purrs like new. It has front and rear air. I got to ride in the newer versions of this van and I wish I could afford the newer ones, it's the same but better accessories....I think Toyota has a GREAT mini van on their hands. The mini van is less on insurance and gas than your average SUV and it has tons more space. Buying this van was the BEST decision I ever made! I didn't mind sacrificing my pride for this van that is for sure. Half the time I forget I'm even driving a van. I'm happy, the kids are happy - that's what matters!"

Best Vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable as a "old" full size car use to be"

"I use this van for everything. I was able to bring home a 55 inch tv with all its padding and very large box. the only cost in owning this van was new tires, one set of brakes and oil changes....nothing else. I am ready for a new one, only because I want to drive something "new". A GREAT van. I average about 24 Hwy and 21 city. I am a little heavy footed."

awesome for hiking and caving trips with friends

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

"awd is very good in upstate NY snow/ice/slush conditions operates flawlessly drives smoothly and comfortable and yet i can feel the road, it does not feel mushy don't like the original run flat tires"

Excellent minivan! Have used it extensively

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Sporty, given it's a minivan."

Cons: "Like all vans, there's a fair amount of wind noise"

"Great car. Added a Braun lift to back when wife became disabled. Didn't have to make any modifications to accomodate lift (doesn't allow use of right side of third row seat)."