2009 Toyota Sienna

Based on 673 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

If you want a Mini Van this is the one

By on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cons: "Can't see radio/CD info when it's bright out."

"Inside is nicer than most luxury cars. Ride is great."

very satisfied with this car

By on Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Pros: "very comfortable, great turning radius, good gas mileage. reliable."

Cons: "would like more engine power, body paint faded."

"highly recommend this vehicle, great luggage capacity,"

best vehicle ever

By on Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Our family love this van. Plenty of space. Very less maintenance. Drives like a baby"

Good family wheels

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"This car is very well though out for the family with more than two kids. It's easy to get little ones into and out of car seats and the sliding doors mean that you don't spend your life leaving business cards on other peoples cars after your urchins use your doors to dent their cars. Lots of cup holders but they don't accommodate the really big cups. We have the perforated fabric sun shades and they have proved to be too delicate for use by children. Seats move around to configure for a side aisle or a center aisle. The seats are difficult to get into their alternate configuration slots and they're too heavy for the kids to try to adjust. Biggest gripe is that there is no 'battery saver.' The boys will leave an interior light on and by the time you go back to the garage in the morning, the battery is dead and the car won't start. Other manufacturers have a feature where the car will shut down the light after a half-hour or so to save the battery."

Love my Van!

By on Thursday, May 19, 2011

"Even after 7 years, I still love this van. It's comfortable and reliable. The only thing I would change is the air flow for the feet when you have it on face and feet. It could use a little more air on the feet. I wish we would have gotten dual sliding doors instead of only the passenger side, but that's not their fault."

great vehicle no complaints

By on Wednesday, May 18, 2011

"i have truely enjoyed my sienna no complaints and service at dealer ship has been really good. when i am ready for new vehicle im sure it will be a toyota just not sure if it will be a van but its been a good ride and quiet very comfortable plenty of room easy for my son to transfer in he has cerebral palsey."

By on Tuesday, April 19, 2011

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

Does it all in style

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"My car needs include 7 seats, comfort for long trips, and reasonable fuel economy. That last item rules out the SUVs; anyway, I prefer sliding doors since I have children and a narrow carport. The 2009 Sienna XLE replaced our 10-year-old Sienna LE; we also had a 2000 Sienna XLE as a company car for some time. This time we added a few more comfort features including leather, power heated seats, power doors, and a sunroof. We appreciate the slightly sportier styling of the 2009 body, as well as newer safety features. We use this car for daily carpool runs, errands, and frequent 4-hour trips to our family cabin. It is far more comfortable on those long trips than our 2007 Camry, and it holds all the gear we need as well. (Gear for one weekend away in my family: guitar, amp, dog crate, 20 stuffed animals and blankets, big food cooler, knitting bag, huge bag of linens--it all fits.) I love this car for its versatility. Visiting in-laws can comfortably ride in the rear captain's chairs, and my children don't suffer in the comfortable 3rd row. It will never leave me by the side of the road, if it is true to its Toyota heritage (so far so good, and I've owned at least 12 Toyotas.) All my complaints about this car are minor. I wish it didn't beep so loudly when the rear hatch is operated. I find the climate control slow to warm up the car in cold weather, probably because it's so roomy. The sound system could be a lot better. Seems the middle seats get better sound than the front. I do appreciate the built-in input for my iPod or other devices. This car is a pleasure to drive, handles well and offers great visibility. The defrost system works instantaneously and perfectly--never a foggy window. (I didn't appreciate this until I drove a VW last winter and struggled with crummy defrosters.) It's worth noting that when we bought this car new in 2009, we added features and still didn't pay much more than we did for our 1999. It was a great value, and while it's no economy car, it gets better fuel economy per passenger than most other options. I only have two children, but often end up with 2-3 extras, and appreciate being able to haul them all comfortably. We've considered making a change, but after comparing all the options we came right back to the Sienna. Quality, value, practicality, comfort, and even some style--Sienna, all these qualities are yours. Thanks, Toyota!"