2009 Toyota Sienna

Based on 634 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

By on Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Awesome Family Van

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"I have a '06 Sienna LE w/ 43k miles and runs great. No issues whatsoever. Something really cool about these vans is that the Transmission downshifts by itself on hills. I found out when I went to the Mountains. It helps you control the vehicle better and use less brakes. Center Shifter on Dash is cool and easy to use. I was very impressed with the POWER. These vans do not hesitate, at least not mine :). You can have 7-8 pass. and still haul butt just as good as a Expedition, Tahoe,etc. except not the same Torque. If you need a family vehicle and don't have to tow, this is definetly a van that will not disappoint."

still happy after 4 years

By on Tuesday, November 06, 2007

"I have a 2004 Toyota Sienna XLE Limited AWD with all the options. I have really liked the van. ESPECIALLY like the laser cruise control. The only reason I am considering changing is because of some options available on the new chrysler town & country...and my lease is up. The new chrysler has dual sirius satellite tvs and the swivel seating... even so, I would lease another Sienna if I could get a couple of the technological features offered in the new chrysler. The only negative is that my driver's side heated seat doesnt work anymore. It shorted out or something. The mileage was actually within the warranty, but since it was summer, I didn't find out till it got cold again and the car had 37000 miles on it. Toyota refused to cover it...and I have to pay $700 to get it fixed. Very disappointing."

Not what I thought

By on Saturday, November 03, 2007

"I listened to my sister - she said they loved theor Sienna. Not so much in this end. We have had it for 2 years now and the ride is nice and so are the immenities. But for what we paid I do not believe it was worth the money. The sound systems stinks and the noise in the cabin to me is excesive. It doesn't help that the dealer screwed us on the taxes and doubel taxed us beyond the requirements in Illinois. There are much better values out there than the Toyota Sienna."

Excellent van

By on Friday, November 02, 2007

"Sometimes we rent a vehicle while on vacation, and we are always happy to get back in our Sienna when we get home. It's so quiet and luxurious. Gets good gas mileage too; we get 23 to 26 on trips. The only complaint I have is the rear seats are little too low."