2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 701 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Good solid transportation

By on Sunday, August 26, 2007

"I have driven this van for 90000+ miles and with no break downs! By know we all have come to expect this sort of reliabillity in a vehicle. owned 3 other mini van brands and have a good basis to compair. The toyota ride is a little rougher than the others, but the pick up and handling is much better. I have haulled a trailor about 8000 miles with the Seinna, the gas mileage suffers but the 6 speed transaxle handles it well. Day to day the van gets about 22.5 mpg, on a trip it is worth the extra to buy high test gas and the yeald is about 28 mpg @70 to 75 mph. very good! The transmission is a little course in the shift but as long as is dependable it is worth the discomfort. The seating is less comfortable than that of the other vans I have owned. On the topic of the seating: the third row stow and go is a great thing. Handy to deal with and still comfortable. the second row seats are a chalange to remove, all most imposable without taking the headrest off. In summary. the Toyota is a good reliable vehicle -- so far -- I hope this lasts another 160000 miles!"

Lemon

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I bought a Toyota because of their high ratings. I have owned my Sienna for three years and have had to buy 6 batteries and have the alternator replaced. Now the radio only works intermittently. So far the Toyota service department can't find the problem. I'm ready to trade it in for another make of vehicle."

electrical problems

By on Sunday, June 12, 2016

Pros: "drives good"

Cons: "save time for visits to Toyota"

"Being a Toyota owner for many years, I am disappointed by this vehicle. I expected better. It had several mechanical door issues and several electrical issue as well. Drives good. Air is OK Ergonomics are less than the best."

Love My Sienna

By on Monday, July 1, 2013

Pros: "Nice, comfortable, reliable. Lots of extras"

Cons: "You get what you pay for, so it aint cheap"

"We have taken a trip to florida as soon as we bought this vehical it was awsome! It flies down the highway but feels like youre not going fast, watch youre speed. Very comfortable for the whole family. We also took it too colorado. Looking at selling and buying a newer sienna. LOVE IT"

Fantastic Reliable Van

By on Sunday, September 30, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, Good Value Toyota Quality"

"127000 miles in 51 months. Brakes-81000, Battery-120000. All routine maintenance was done. I use michelin tires and with regular rotations will last 90-100000 miles. The vehicle has a very soft ride. Almost like driving down the road in a lazyboy chair. It does have a slight pull in manuvering a turn or a freeway exit. Unless your in a big snow area and want to spend the extra $$$. The front wheel drive works just fine. i would recommend this vehicle to any family as it is plenty spacious."

Great Versitile Car

By on Wednesday, August 11, 2010

"Best car I ever owned. Smooth, quiet ride and easy to drive. Plenty of power. Great room for grandkids and they love the entertainment system and MP3 player plus the built-in 120V plug. Navigation system is surprisingly easy to use and displays much more information than my Prius. Bluetooth capability really makes hands-free phone usage a reality. Impressed with the little things, like the special handles made to hold plastic grocery bags and in-door bottle holders. The power sliding doors and power rear door makes loading and unloading much easier. Engine has plenty of power yet I still get 21 MPG overall. I would recommend this car to everyone."

my second great Sienna

By on Friday, October 16, 2009

"This 2004 is my second Sienna, and I plan on a third this next momth. 85,000 miles, never been in the shop, nor was the first one. Mileage averages 23 city/highway. and we love the room for travel luggage. It is easier to get in/out of than any vehicle in my 60 years of driving. This is my 7th Toyota, and all have been 100% dependable. Love this car!!!!"

Love MY Van

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"I was one of those Moms who swore "I will never drive a minivan!!" Well now I do and I love it!!! It is so comfortable and drives so well. Right now I have one of the 2nd row seats removed so there is a ton of open space to get in and help my small kids. I live in southern FL and in the summer time it is either raining or HOTT, it is so nice to turn on the vehicle place the kids in and then crawl in, out of the elements and get them in their seats and ready to go. It is FAST too, my Husband always jokes that my grocery getter is the fastest car he has ever owned. I love this car, I would buy another one in a heart beat!!"

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, February 28, 2009

"Was planning to trade in after 3 years but have enjoyed it too much to get rid of it. Nothing has stopped working. No maint. needed except oil changes. No fatigue whatsoever on 750 mile nonstop except for gas."

4th Toyota, 2nd Sienna

By on Saturday, November 1, 2008

"I have a 2007 Sienna, owned 1.5 years, 38k miles. I love driving the van, riding in the van, going on trips, grocery shopping...etc. I really LOVE the performance, the styling and the comfort. Here are two little things that make me want an Oddyssey. 1) DVD system is not convenient for the driver. Like a 3 year old should be the one to see the buttons on the DVD player. The car is moving... he's in a car seat. I love the Oddyssey's set up much better. 2) Center storage. The storage in the center of the front seats is good - 4 cup holders, flat space for the purse. I would like the area underneath to be useful too. I would like a drawer or something to store the headsets for the DVD. The headsets are always floating around the van. I guess that's it. Two minor things, but while driving ALL THE TIME, they really make me nuts. Honda has had the in-dash controls for their video system for a few years... why hasn't the Toyota offered this feature?"

Outstanding Minivan

By on Monday, January 14, 2008

"I've had my 2005 Sienna for 2.5 years and have put 45K miles on it. It is great on long drives and hauls EVERYTHING you need to bring with you. Drives and handles like a car. I've had other minivans and this one is by far the best you can buy. I highly recommend the Sienna and will buy one again."

Nice Car for a family

By on Saturday, June 9, 2007

"Very nice car. Bought the 2006 CE model, 8 sitter with cruise and luggage rack option and carpets for $23500. Very comfortable van. Probably the only star it's missing in 'performance' is due to its low mileage in the city; low in comparison to what has been advertized. However, must admit that sometimes the avg has been >26 on highways. Happy with the car so far (~8,000) miles."

My favorite vehicle.

By on Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Pros: "reliable and comfortable"

Cons: "run-flat tires"

"This is probably the best vehicle I have owned. At 325,000 kms in 10 years, it has performed extremely well. Much of my driving was done on the highway, across the country in all seasons. When I bought the vehicle, I got rid of the run-flat tires and replaced them with Michelin (part of the purchase deal with the dealer). Mine was the basic CE model but the AWD. It has always been a comfortable drive. I also sleep in the van often because of the work I do. I always did the regular maintenance at my dealer's with a trusted mechanic and mostly just had regular repairs like tires, batteries, brakes. I did replace bearings on two wheels and repaired an unexpected oil leak from a seal. The only real disadvantage was having to store that full-size spare in the back of the interior of the vehicle. My only other great vehicle was my Volvo 240 wagon which I drove until it had 435,000 kms - we had that one for 21 years between 3 family members. The second Volvo I had (2000 V70) was a lemon. I would highly recommend this vehicle. I am trying to decide whether to keep it longer or trade it in because I am away a lot and often in remote areas."

Worth every penny!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2011

Pros: "dependable, rides and handles great"

"I bought this '07 XLE Limited AWD with 39k and now have 85k on it. It rides and handles great, and I haven't had to put one penny into it. I drive all over the country for my job, and spending a looong day on the road in this van is no problem. The way it drives, steers, handles is spot on. The addition of new set of premium tires cut the road noise at highway speeds down to virtually nothing. (All I can hear is wind when the windows and/or moonroof are open, which is a huge difference over the run-flat tires that came standard. Buy non run-flat tires at your own risk, though as there is NO spare tire). The only flaw I can find, and this just be MY vehicle only, is the rear tires tilt in towards the center of the vehicle by almost 2 degrees. My rear tires didn't last nearly as long as the front. I didn't rotate them though, (ya, I know), but will do so from now on. Other than that, this van has all the toys and dependability you'd ever need."

Rockin' minivan!

By on Friday, January 14, 2011

"I've had my 2004 Sienna for almost eight years now as I bought one of the very first redesigned ones to hit the market in Phoenix. Besides maintenance, the only issue I had with the car in eight years was the power door motor going, which cost $1,200 to fix. Other than that, it's been TERRIFIC. I could only hope that my next car will be as great. I now live in Pittsburgh, so I need four wheel drive, which means I have to say goodbye to my Sienna. But after years of owning chryslers (and dealing with every defect known to man), I would happily buy another Toyota."

2004 Loaded Sienna

By on Friday, July 9, 2010

"Wife bought this new in '04 with every avail option AWD XLE Limited. While it was expensive, it has been a great car, very comfortable, average gas mileage 24 on HW. I would never buy a car with a built-in nav though. Too expensive to update. Only other issue was the run flat tires. After 2 sets with only 12k on them I switched to normal tires now I have a full size spare in the back. we now have over 130k and it still rides like a dream."

Excellent minivan!

By on Saturday, May 22, 2010

"This is a great vehicle! It is so quiet and it drives like a car. It is very reliable. Very spacious too."

Solid Value

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"This is my second sienna, first one was a 1999 XLE which was pretty trouble free for 10 years and 190,00 miles, held it's value when I finally sold it. The 2005 fixes alot of things I didn't like about 1999 version, including back windows rolling down, rear seat folds into floor. Things I don't like about 2005 one now at 64K miles, poor gas mileage (18 mpg), rear door lock failed early (won't power lock), costs $900 to fix, so just living with it for now. Ride is better =, less harsh, spacing better inside, like the seating arrangment better. Stereo is better, no real problems so far, thinking about trading this in and getting a Sequoia for the 4 wheel drive."

By on Friday, August 14, 2009

"I bought a '06 XLE and love it. I only have two kids, but I can now take their friends places, haul stuff to the dump, etc. I have had a sofa, washer, dryer, and bedroom set in this van. It drives like a car with a great turning radius. My teenage son and kindergarten daughter are both comfortable. Having the rear seat fold down into the floor (instead of having to take them out) is great-you can haul stuff and still have the seats after if you need them."

Best Minivan Out there

By on Monday, July 20, 2009

"I've owned mine since December 2005, and have had virtually no problems/issues, even though I got the XLE with Navigtion/DVD, etc. Just a very well-built, smooth-riding vehicle."

wonderful

By on Saturday, October 11, 2008

"I recently bought a 2008 LE with 8-passenger (real and not like Honda's 7-1/2 passenger) and it's a wonderful van than any other in the market. I researched all other vans for about 2 months and bought this. And we love it. Smooth ride, lots of space, not so bad in mileage (20mi/gal combined local/hgyway) etc., The only negative point is Toyota should come up with lot of options for LE models such as power rear door opening, rearview camera system etc., which is not available now."

2005 going strong

By on Monday, September 29, 2008

"Bought new in Aug 05. I have 64K and going strong. It has plenty of power and gets 21mpg average. Style is still in sync with todays newer models. The kids love it and we are spoiled for trips. Tried an econo car, doesn't cut it. Dealer was great with warranty issues. (Door hinge broke. Got a rental and fix for free). Still on my 1st set of plugs and running strong! CONS: driver's inside door trim pealing, glove box too small."

Best BUy!

By on Thursday, September 25, 2008

"We were looking at another Camry until we saw the versatility of this vehicle. We realized that we could do so much more with the Sienna than we ever thought! This is the best decision we ever made! Be sure to go for good tires...spend the money up front. Michellin tires have been wonderful and wear well. The fuel mileage is great for a heavier veahicle - we make 26MPG highway consistently with 89 octane fuel. WE drive from our home in Tennessee to central Maine each year - comfortable ride and great responsivness!"

Doors don't shut

By on Friday, July 18, 2008

"The sliding door will not close when it's cold which is absolutely maddening. The Toyota dealer told us "that's how these cars are"! Other than that it's been dependable thus far."

Excellent van

By on Friday, November 2, 2007

"Sometimes we rent a vehicle while on vacation, and we are always happy to get back in our Sienna when we get home. It's so quiet and luxurious. Gets good gas mileage too; we get 23 to 26 on trips. The only complaint I have is the rear seats are little too low."