2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

The best minivan you can buy!

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Great quality for good price"

Cons: "Honestly? I didn't find in 3 years..."

"I had many minivans in my life (domestic and imported) and want to say that it is the only one I had no one concern about! You may fully trust this vehicle: I have it for 3 years now, and it was no one, even small problem with it. This big car behaviors like regular sedan but you have all advantages of spacy vehicle. Toyota proved its quality in my family, and I don't think that I'll ever look for something else - just change for younger, that's it. Highly recommended!"

Great car

By on Monday, December 26, 2011

Pros: "Wow!"

Cons: "DVD mfrs navigation is expensive to update maps."

"This is my 4th Sienna, and I will soon trade it for my 5th. These are great cars for touring, occasional light hauling, and comfortable at all times"

My husband and I love this vechicle

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Style, Driving cup holdrs"

Cons: "price"

"I have had this vehicle for 5 years and have no problems. I have not even had a single fender bender. I can find it anywhere because of the color and style sticks out. You would be surprised how much you can get in this thing even with a car seat. I like the fold flat seats and the power door. I wish I would have bought the one with two power doors. I have the AWD model and gets through snow like a 4X4 and can even go through mud. Great vehicle."

Very nice

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "all of the above"

Cons: "a lot of recalls; first year design"

"Reliable, safe, drives great, roomy, would buy again."

Unsung workhorse of the industry.

By on Friday, December 16, 2011

Pros: "Highly versatile, fun to drive"

Cons: "Steering wheel slightly off center."

"I'm offering a fairly young perspective on this vehicle. By virtue of this being the first car I have owned, I can sum it up with no prejudices either for or against minivans, despite my being 19. I have had this vehicle for one-and-a-half years now (got it secondhand from my parents), and in that time have moved furniture with it, a ton (quite literally) of sound equipment with it, taken it on road trips in excess of 1,000 miles round-trip, loaded it to capacity with passengers, driven it through 100 degree heat and below-freezing snow days, in sunshine and in rain. Every task I have asked it to tackle it has done so with gusto and a hearty amount of get-up-and-go almost unprecedented from a vehicle of its class. Take it up a winding canyon road, this car out-corners some sedans half its size (while I haven't owned any other cars, I've driven dozens) and when you put your foot down, it out-hauls them too. This little gem can actually do 0-60 in just under 11 seconds (don't ask me how I know this, just know that I was thorough in my, ahem, investigation) and is never short of torque on the highway, even when loaded down with a Hammond organ. (In case you're wondering how this is relevant, they average out at around 600lbs a piece, and have been known to cripple some of the shoddier-built pickup trucks with V8 engines. I carted mine uphill for 40 miles in the back of my Sienna, at 70 miles an hour, and the drivetrain didn't so much as bat an eyelash.) The easy stowing of the third row seats can free up almost 70 cubic feet of cargo space, and I've done it on many occasions for my bands (I'm the quintessential wandering minstrel) to cut back gas costs to one vehicle. Plus, with the 2nd row stripped out, there's enough room for me to lay down comfortably in the back (I'm 5'6", with about 6" to spare from my toes to the rear door) which means it beats the heck out of a tent when I go camping. I've done everything there is to do with this vehicle, save towing, and I can tell you, aside from the steering wheel being slightly further to the right then the driver's position (can you say "oops"?) that this is an excellent, well-rounded vehicle for anyone, from any walk of life, even your teenager who has gone off to college."