2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 669 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Very Nice Vehicle - Some Issues

By on Friday, August 21, 2009

"We bought a brand new 2007 LE model (the first brand new car I've ever owned). We really like the car - very comfortable, tons of power, plenty of room and great gas mileage (20-21 around town, 25-27 on trips). Unfortunately we also had a few issues in the 1st 36K miles of ownership. First the power door lock module went out on the passenger door at around 30K miles. Dealer replaced it under warranty. Then at 35K miles, the driver's side power door lock module went out as well as the passenger's visor light (not a big deal for the visor light, but I was getting annoyed at this point). Both items were fixed under warranty again. We decided to purchase the extended warranty in case we had any further issues (the lock modules alone were over $500/each plus installation - glad it wasn't on my dime!) It's good we did since now the driver's seat belt latch mechanism is giving us problems. We really like the van, but I don't think we should have had 3 repairs before the 36K mile warranty expired and another that will be required before 40K miles."

By on Monday, June 25, 2007

"We leased a 2005 and have really enjoyed it for the 2 years we have had it. Its really comfortable to others we have owned. Just recently was in a crash. I got rear ended by a Briggs Truck. The Sienna held up real good for the size of vehicle that hit me. Im in the process of getting another Sienna as mine was totaled. Love the vehicle."

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"We have owned this veh since 2004 and have not had any problems with it. It has over 175000 miles and is still going strong"

Best Minivan Out There!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"My husband & I bought this van new in 06 and have never regretted it! I drive it primarily and plan to keep it until it is no longer drivable...which might be when the kids go off to college! (I've got a first grader & under...) I love everything about it. Haven't had a single problem with it. The kids love the DVD system & my husband's friends are jealous of the sound system! It drives great & above all has maintained its value. I'll drive it until the wheels fall off, and then I'll want another one!!"

love toyotas

By on Friday, May 08, 2009

"Very easy to get parents walkers in and out of the back door, enough room for two walkers and a wheelchair in the back well. Easy to get in and out of because there is no lip at the door to have to raise the foot over. The seats are wider than any other van on the market, so comfortable for a larger size person. Great for long distance trips. Lots of room for hauling items. This vehicle is better than a truck because of the versatility."