2007 Toyota Sienna

Based on 658 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

it is a wonderful reliable car

By on Sunday, April 26, 2015

Reason: moving

Pros: "best family car ever and reliable"

Cons: "need some repairs now"

Toyota Sienna XLE AWD lim.Version 2005

"we are since Spring 2011 owner of that van, now we are moving out of country and we need to sell the car. I love that car, its running very well. About the age, they need now some repairs. Thats a wonderful reliable car for families the whole year over, I had no accidents, regular inspections and its save in the winter time. Questions and to see the car, please use my email adress for appointments, thank you."

Toyota Sienna XLE AWD lim.Version 2005

Worked well for a few years...Then went Downhill

By on Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Pros: "Great Ride and handleing"

Cons: "Gas mileage sucked and OverallDeteriorated quickly"

"Got this car is Feb 2006 as I have a Multiply Disabled Adult Child and needed the room for a turn-out rear seat and room for adapted wheelchair. It was great for that. Transmission had a slip, service said it was inherent to that vehicle. Although I never had to have it serviced it got progressively worse. After 4 yrs Right wheel well liner fell out after 6 yrs the radio and navigation system stopped working...which would have cost $2400 to replace. Also the rear seat interlock system failed. other than that the car made 115000+ miles"

Great car, I have had it for 9 years. It has 199k

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

"With no major repairs, just did the standard recommend service."

Became a Huge Disappointment Over Time

By on Friday, March 20, 2015

Reason: large repairs

Pros: "Spacious for passengers, roomy trunk, nice 2 drive"

Cons: "Transmission blew out at only 84,500 miles"

"I bought my 2006 Toyota Sienna with much excitement. I was 8 months pregnant at the time with my first child and had always expected the Toyota brand to be the best of the best. It also was the only van at the time which offered an 8-seater model for my large family. My first bad experience with the car was less than a month after purchasing it and we got caught in a huge rainstorm. A relative seated in the very back row of my van noticed right away that water was quickly dripping into the trunk area and rear seats. Apparently the hatchback window seal did not come well installed from the factory. Needless to say, the car stunk like humidity afterwards from the moisture that had accumulated on the cloth areas following the storm. However, the dealer was in fact quick to fix that at no charge to me, which I appreciated. Throughout my ownership of the van I always maintained a strict schedule of maintenance for it and always changed the oil on time, tires, alignment, tune-up etc. Additionally, I'm a gentle driver and certainly not a "lead foot". That said, I had the van for 8 1/2 years when completely unexpectedly, the transmission inexplicably blew out with only 84,500 miles. When I took it to the dealer they said not only the transmission needed full replacement but all the surrounding gaskets were leaking as well. My husband and I were flabbergasted when we were told the entire job the van needed would be close to $6,000 to repair. At that point, we decided that it just didn't make financial sense to invest that kind of money into a car that was approaching its ninth year, despite its low mileage. Therefore, we decided to trade it in and purchased a different brand of minivan."

Reliability has been poor

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "Great at doing all the things a van does"

Cons: "Reliability"

"Does what a van does very well. Have had more than it's share of service issues including a transmission failure. Would buy another brand next time."