2005 Toyota Sienna

Based on 700 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Our '06 Sienna xle with 31000 miles has been a great vehicle with no problems. There has been one recall to replace the closing mechanism on the rear automatic opening door. The vehicle is quiet and comfortable and a pleasure to drive. The fuel milage is a little disappointing at about 21 mpg. at about 70 miles per hour. The check tire pressure light comes on occasionally for no reason but is easily reset. The seat belt flashing warning light can't be truned off even if you wish to do so. Over all, a great vehicle."

By on Monday, June 25, 2007

"We leased a 2005 and have really enjoyed it for the 2 years we have had it. Its really comfortable to others we have owned. Just recently was in a crash. I got rear ended by a Briggs Truck. The Sienna held up real good for the size of vehicle that hit me. Im in the process of getting another Sienna as mine was totaled. Love the vehicle."

Best Minivan Out There!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"My husband & I bought this van new in 06 and have never regretted it! I drive it primarily and plan to keep it until it is no longer drivable...which might be when the kids go off to college! (I've got a first grader & under...) I love everything about it. Haven't had a single problem with it. The kids love the DVD system & my husband's friends are jealous of the sound system! It drives great & above all has maintained its value. I'll drive it until the wheels fall off, and then I'll want another one!!"

Low Quality

By on Sunday, August 16, 2009

"I have a 2005 sienna limited. Both side doors do not work and we have had to shut off the automation as it closed on my daughter and wouldn't release. The rear hatch had to have the hydraulics replace and we have had to take it to the shop for 3 other recalls. Very expensive vehicle for the defects that continue to reveal themselves."

love toyotas

By on Friday, May 8, 2009

"Very easy to get parents walkers in and out of the back door, enough room for two walkers and a wheelchair in the back well. Easy to get in and out of because there is no lip at the door to have to raise the foot over. The seats are wider than any other van on the market, so comfortable for a larger size person. Great for long distance trips. Lots of room for hauling items. This vehicle is better than a truck because of the versatility."