2001 Toyota Sienna

Based on 369 Ratings for the 1998 - 2003 models.

Dependable transportion

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Pros: "V6 Engine in vell good, Plenty of room"

Cons: "Brakes squeal"

"No thrills vehicle. Brakes are horrible though. Brakes squealled within 6 months of purchasing car brand new. Replaced front and back brakes three times and brakes STILL squeal. Power Door is tempermatic and lock button on sliding door sticks inside the handle."

Expensive but quality is good

By on Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"The 1998 version does not have the features of the later designs. It was an expensive vehicle but I purchased it for the reliability and quality for which Toyota was famous. I have owned this car for 15 years. The exterior body is excellent as is the interior because of my care. Tumble seats are heavy to remove. Cons: Tire pressure warning system had problems initially. Leaked oil. After a dozen years, the air conditioner gave out and could not be repaired because of the fusion between dissimilar metals in the connections. Sun visor mirror and light panel literally fell out while I was driving, and rear door handle broke, the latter occurring just two years ago. Back power windows have some issues at times (won't close on occasion). Tape player had issues, too when just about 7 years old, even though not used much. Eats tires. I am generally satisfied, though, but felt that the car was expensive, probably because it was newly made in 1998."

Expensive but quality is good

Best car I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, March 25, 2014

"Bought it used 6 years ago, cheap because it had a scratch and stained carpeting. I commute about 60 miles a day, it's held up beautifully, have driven it about 90,000. miles with just routine maintenance: brakes/tires/timing chain/battery."

Best van ever!

By on Sunday, March 16, 2014

Pros: "It drives like a dream."

Cons: "I can't think of any."

"Our family has had nothing but the best service from this vehicle. Even though it is a mini van and nobody gets really excited about owing one, once you drive it, you'll be sold. It has made my life so much easier with its power doors and video system. I'd recommend it to anyone."

See if you qualify for