2014 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $43,603 - $45,185.

10/7.1

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

I love this Vehicle.....

By on Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Pros: "great to drive, very easy to handle..."

Cons: "we chose black which shows scratches easliy"

"I love this vehicle! I was afraid it would be too big for me, but it handles like a dream and it turns on a dime for its size. If you are afraid it will drive like a truck.... it doesnt! Its big enough for our family of 6 and all of our luggage when we travel. The only down fall for us would be that my extended family is always wanting to take it on trips. I would HIGHLY recommend the Sequoia."

Excellent Value and overall SUV

By on Thursday, June 05, 2008

"We are very happy with the value and manueverability of the new Sequoia. The gas mileage every day is around 16mpg higher on the highway trips. The turning radius is very nice for this large of an SUV it can easily make the turns that you would normally have to back up with. The tri-climate control is a must for all SUVs and comes standard. I would suggest going with the SR5 and upgrading the parts that you must have (6-CD in dash...etc) unless there is a "have to have" option on the Limited (7-seats) or Platinum (variable cruise control or suspension). It's up to you but worth it for the base model in my opinion."

Some much Truck!

By on Wednesday, October 03, 2012

"I'll start with what I dislike... The interior has too much plastic, the front pillars and seating position make visibility poor, some controls could be better placed and it's really hard for shorter people to get in out of. What I love: It's an incredibly powerful vehicle for towing our small boat, It pulls it like a little toy, Interior is very comfortable, spacious and has so much storage, brakes are very good, turning radius is good, gas mileage isn't too bad for such a large and power vehicle, dependability is excellent. My small complaints are just that. I really don't think my family's owned a better vehicle."

Love this 2008 Toyota Sequoia, Limited. SUV

By on Monday, July 09, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, dependable, fully loaded"

Cons: "Gas mileage averages about 16 mpg city and frwy"

"I have owned an Acura MDX, loved it, and a Cadillac Escalade ESV, this suv is taller so be carefull in small garages. I had more room in Caddy, but had to remove seat where the Sequoia just folds down. It has more storage places in it than any other vehicle I have ever seen. Great for long trips very roomy. Would like better gas mileage, but love this SUV and we are thinking of buying another."

Below

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Simply the best full size SUV available. Faster than by first Vette, hauls a family of 6 plus all of our weekend gear with room to spare. I towed my 10,000 pound boat with the entire family and gear. Couldnt even feel it back there! Ive had it for over 3 years and almost 40,000 miles and it still looks and drives like brand new. I love it and my wife whos 5'3" and 120 pounds can drive it like its a Boxster. Many of the colors are terrible but I have the dark red metallic which looks great. The styling is a bit boring but the performance is so much better than anything else on the market!"