2014 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,603 - $42,132.

10/7.1

9.3

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Want to feel great, this is the car for you

By on Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pros: "Quiet, comfy, great engine, acceleration."

Cons: "Gas consumption but expected"

"Great car. Acceleration and comfort are unmatched. It is quiet inside and great visibility. Quite roomy that my four kids don't have to fight for seats, they are all very comfy. Other than I had to change the radiator at 100,000, and continue to have some rotten egg smell when I excessfully accelerate(this happened from the time it was new), I have had no problems. However,when you buy this car, forget about gas consumption: averages 15 miles and now starting to hear some rattles inside the car. No concern at this time. It has 120,000 miles and still going strong."

Fantastic SUV! Still drives like its new!

By on Saturday, October 27, 2012

Pros: "Ride, comfort, solid, solid SUV"

Cons: "Gas mileage?"

"That's the thing about Toyotas, they are so well made that this truck is just as tight and sturdy as the day I bought it for my wife back in 2008. It has been rock solid in reliability as well. The perfect family Ute and extremely comfortable for the kids. Doesn't get the best mileage but can be overlooked for everything else it delivers. If you are seriously considering an SUV then this is a must drive. Zero disappointments!"

Below

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

"Simply the best full size SUV available. Faster than by first Vette, hauls a family of 6 plus all of our weekend gear with room to spare. I towed my 10,000 pound boat with the entire family and gear. Couldnt even feel it back there! Ive had it for over 3 years and almost 40,000 miles and it still looks and drives like brand new. I love it and my wife whos 5'3" and 120 pounds can drive it like its a Boxster. Many of the colors are terrible but I have the dark red metallic which looks great. The styling is a bit boring but the performance is so much better than anything else on the market!"

2008 Sequioa Very Safe

By on Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Bigger than the Tahoe, 381 HP V8, buy one certified used from Toyota, get the SR5 with all the options (cheaper than a Limited with few options). 14 MPG all the time, 13 in 4x4 (real figures from my dash after 1 year). If you buy, check the door code for the one with 10Klbs, not all 2008's are true 10Klbs towing capacity, even if there is a towing package. Check the engine code on the door jam and bump it against the 2008 Sequoia owners manual. There are 6 different towing capacities for the 2008 and 2009. For 2010, it's all 10Klbs if you opt for the 5.7Litre V8. Kids love it, huge 3rd row is why we bought it. With seats down, it can hold end to end a military army cot and you can sleep on it. Could be used as an ambulance for that matter. 4x4 is good, locking differential is very nice. SR5 has all the manual goodies that won't break down and are easy to maintain. Limited and Platinum have ride height suspensions that can get into the thousands to replace. You can put a supercharger on it and get over 500 horsepower. Comfortable, lots of head room; you have to put the seat down toward the floor (makes sense right)? Over 6ft 5in fits just fine with moon roof. Toyotas are safe, Congress is trying to slam Toyota to get their money back through GM and Chrysler increased sales as a result of an organized Toyota smear campaign. Buy Toyota, you won't regret it."

My Second one

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "I love driving my track"

Cons: "Expensive for a platinum"

"I love this truck, i can't stress enough about the inside and out of the truck its amazing. I have the 2011 Toyota sequoia platinum. Its a very strong truck the feature in the truck blew me away there is so much, the truck does so much. I like everything on this truck so its hard to say one thing. The only concern I have is, its not cheap. Make sure you have a good trade in car or truck and its paid off."