2014 Toyota Sequoia Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $40,774 - $42,249.

10/7.1

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"This is the nicest truck I have ever driven in. A real luxury. When people get into this truck they are all amazed at the performace. If you are looking for a large SUV, this is the way to go!"

Best Vehicle Ever

By on Monday, November 02, 2009

"I have owned 2 Tahoes and really liked them. They don't even compare to the Sequoia. By far the best SUV I've owned. Pulls my RV twice as good as my '07 Tahoe did. Smooth, comfortable ride. The amenities the Sequoia has campared to the Tahoe is unbelievable. The 3rd row seats on the Tahoe had to be removed and they weigh a ton. Love the Sequoia's fold down 3rd row. Wonder why GM is so far behind Toyota and some of the other makes?"

outstanding

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"After owning 4-runners I decided to get a larger suv. the sequoia is a smooth performer with comfort at its best. Love the heated leather seats and driveability for the winters of northern NY."

NICE HUGE TRUCK

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I bought my Sequoia back in March of 08. I always wanted a Sequoia, but after they changed the style on the 08 I knew I had to have it. I have the SR5 w/ the 4.7engine. I know the mpg advertised w/the truck is not the best out there, however, with the gas prices going down it does not seem that much of a difference from v6 car. Plus, this car takes regular gas, so you don't have to put top of the line gasoline. I have the 2nd row w/o the captain chairs and I wish I would of asked for it, but I guess w/ 3 toddlers in the truck it was a good decision. The room on this truck is wonderful. I can fit all my 3 kids w/ car seats in the 2nd row w/o a problem. I drove the truck in a long road trip and this truck performed like a well oiled machine. I love the back window that has the ability to go up and down if I wish just by a press of a button. I wish I had picked the 5.7 engine which gives out 381 HP, but 276 HP that I have now is enough. The steering wheel is real smooth when turning of backing up trying to park, plus this truck never hesitates when accelerating unlike other trucks produced by GMC. OH, I previously owned a Mitsubishi Montero before this truck and even though the Montero didn't give me any problems, this truck is far superior than the Montero and the other trucks Yukon, Armada, and Tahoe, that I test drove. OH OH, and this truck is like a tank going through snow, I was fortunate to drive through a foot or more of snow w/o any signs of getting stuck, I have to say it was very joyful driving through the snow like water while other cars were stuck!"

Great cruising machine

By on Friday, August 27, 2010

"Have owned for about 2 years and overall enjoy the vehicle. We purchased it because of its interior room since we travel extensively for basketball tournaments and back and forth to college in Tennessee. The quality of this vehicle is not up to what Toyota is supposed to be about. The transmission is not very smooth, especially at lower speeds, it seaches constantly for the right gear. Gas pedal is very 'jerky". Needs sensors in the center of the front bumper not just on the ends due to visibility issues. Performance, towing and pickup are great,lots of power. Comfort inside is excellant however even though this is the Platinum edition, materials are a bit "cheap". The nav system is annoying in that you cannot operate it when the vehicle is moving. I agree with this if you are by yourself, but if you have a passenger with you in the right front seat, they should be able to use system without having to stop. Overall, a very nice road vehicle with tons of storage room. Toyota needs to get back to quality, like before, and not like when they first were built in the 60's. Engines and trans were great, but bodies were terrible. Seems that Toyota is starting to forget what made them #1."