2012 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "interior space, turning radius, Bluetooth quality"

Cons: "interior quality, size of fuel tank, body roll"

"Have owned a 2012 Sequoia for one year now and cannot be happier. The car is very wide and has lots of room, accelerates quickly for a vehicle its size, and looks great driving through town. The backseats are much bigger than competitors (Tahoe/suburban, Armada, Expedition) and the whole family loves going for ride. One drawback is fuel economy (averaging about 14 MPG right now) which wouldnt be a big problem if the car had a bigger tank because when filled up it only has 250 miles. Only other drawback is interior quality, which seems like it should be higher for a loaded $65,000 SUV. Overall, love the car and plan to keep it for many years!"

My second Sequoia

By on Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Pros: "comfort, value, styling, performance,"

Cons: "tricolored dashboard"

"I bought the 2004 Toyota Sequoia and loved it so much that I traded it in for the new body style of the 2008 Sequoia. I have almost had this truck for 4 years and I still love it! I have never had any problems with it. We have so much room in it that my three (nearly adult) children can comfortably fit in any of the three rows. We often take trips in our Sequoia, and everybody fits comfortably. There are more cup holders than passengers and each of the seats, including the third row, recline. In the blizzards of the last two winters, we have used our truck to pull other SUV's out of deep snow or off ice. THIS IS THE BEST SUV ON THE MARKET!"

best suv on the market

By on Wednesday, January 18, 2012

"I have owned Dodge, Ford, GMC and Nissan in the SUV class and the Sequoia is by far the best auto. Its size is no obstacle, MPG on the road around 21 and in the city avg. 19."

I love this vehicle. I'd buy it again!!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Sits high so I can see way down the road. Fun!!!"

Cons: "I haven't found any yet."

"I purchased the 2011 Sequoia Platinum edition in November 2010 because I live in WV and work in VA. I needed something that would get me off the mountain in any kind of weather. It showed itself worthy of every dime January 26, 2011 during a freak snow storm that brought the DC area to a standstill. The 4WD was incredible. It hugged the road and made a dreadful commute quite pleasant. I'm single, but like big vehicles because I shop a lot. The third seats lay flat giving me all the cargo room I need. I love the heated and cooled seats. The fact that it uses regular unleaded gas is a plus. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an SUV."

Best Vehicle I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "Extremely Comfortable and Reliable"

Cons: "Gas is costly"

"I love this vehicle. I have been driving Toyotas for years. This vehicle is wonderful as our weekend vehicle around town and was a comfortable ride to Disney World last year. I highly recommend this vehicle for those with 3 or more children and a large extended family. I love the third row and the large capacity of the back of the vehicle."