2010 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Buy this instead of a Land Cruiser

By on Tuesday, September 29, 2009

"Im very happy with the Sequioa. I have 3 teenagers and they rave about it. For the price & quality, why buy a Land Cruiser when you can buy this. It looks better too! Or better still why buy the Tahoe/Escalade/Armada/X5/Range Rover /Infiniti when you can have the best. We love our Sequoia !"

The most powerful SUV in the planet

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I pulled 28 footer Trailer RV into Las Vegas, NV and it took me 24 hrs. to drive. I never had a problem, the engine have a lot of power to spare if you need it. 4 months after we bought the SUV, my son and I went to the mud-pit to test the 4 wheel drive, and I was very impressed, we survived the trail, and I've seen pick-up truck got stucked and they have mud tire while my Sequiao have a highway tire. The ride is very smooth, smoother than my Chevrolet Suburban, the leg room in the second row and third row is big. This SUV is worth every penny."

i love this truck

By on Thursday, August 13, 2009

"my husband wanted me and our two kids to have a reliable vehicle before he left for iraq and he couldn't have picked a better choice. we live in michigan and in our biggest snow storms in the winter, our quoia had no problem powering thru the back roads that hadn't been plowed in days. i backed up into a car and put a HUGE dent in their car and some of the paint on our truck just chipped off the rear bumper-no dent-. there's enough room for our kids car seats to sit comfortably next to each other and still have enough room for someone to sit next to them in the middle row. my husband is 6'5" and can sit in any place in the truck and still have leg room. i love this truck. the gas mileage could be better-we average about 14.1 mpg- but it's totally worth it. we have a 18' boat that the sequoia has no problem pulling. it's very smooth and i can't even tell that there's anything back there. i would recommend this truck to anyone who is looking for reliability, quality, and class. this truck can be a an off-roader one day then wash it up and it looks nice next to luxury suvs."

Best SUV I have ever owned

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"We have owned several SUV's, All makes and Models. this is by far the best vechicle we have ever owned...Roomy, comfort and performance...I would never want to own any thing less than the Sequoia.."

By on Monday, July 06, 2009