2010 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 130 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Fantastic Truck!

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"The comfort, workload and maneuverability are all top notch. We have driven long trips with kids and no one complained about space or comfort. it is just as easy to drive locally as well we can even parallel park with ease. Highly recommend a sequoia!"

Great vehicle. Love it.

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Love how it drives and is comfortable."

Cons: "Little hard to get in and the milage is low"

"Bought this about a year and a half ago with 103000 miles on it. Might have paid a bit much but it was in excellent shape. Only major thing I had to do was change the lower ball joints. Other than that I've changed oil and the tires were replaced. Milage as everyone says is a bit low. I average a little over 14.5. I have gotten about 17.7 on the highway with it. I wanted something to tow an enclosed motorcycle trailer with a couple of bikes and it does a great job. You don't hardly know the trailer is there. Overall it's great."

great vehicle

By on Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Pros: "great for long trips, lots of room in the back"

Cons: "gas mileage (average for me=14.5mpg), cost"

"it has everything you could want in a luxury vehicle sure the gas mileage isn't great and the cost stinks however it is still a great vehicle and when you sell it the value of the vehicle holds its value compared to other vehicles"

A truly great SUV

By on Friday, May 30, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable; safe; reliable; versatile"

Cons: "Low gas mileage and range, particularly when towin"

"This has been a great vehicle for us. We find it comfortably holds all 5 of us adults and our baby (car seat in 2nd row middle), placing one adult and our little dog in the 3rd row. I like the automatic features -- liftgate, rear split folding seats. We also towed with it. Great power. Limited tow range as gas tank is a bit small for reduced gas mileage while towing (Normal MPG 15; drops to 12 when towing at 55MPH; 8 when towing at 70MPH)"

Best by comparison

By on Wednesday, May 21, 2014

"Line comparable up with the Sequoia and start checking things off for yourself, the results are clear."

The Sequoia is awesome, I do love this car.

By on Monday, May 12, 2014

Pros: "Extremely easy to drive, comfortable & reliable"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"The sequoia is awesome, I love the car. A month after I bought the car I had to have knee surgery that was followed by several complications and was just advised by my physician that is it now harmful for me to get in and out of the car. I am not happy and would like very much to find a good home for my car."

Grand Beast!!!

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "build quality, ride, power"

Cons: "no sunglasses holder (every other Toyota has one)"

"Found a 2008 with only 33,000 miles. I have owned several Suburbans and an Envoy and loved them all but no one - not even GMC - builds a truck like Toyota. Drives beautifully, comfortable to a fault, powerful, just a great truck. I would say that if gas mileage is an issue you should avoid this thing (I average 14.7 mpg) but it IS a three ton truck with 381 horsepower so low mileage should come as no surprise. If you want a solid, beautifully made, easy to drive large vehicle you should look no further."

My Second one

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "I love driving my track"

Cons: "Expensive for a platinum"

"I love this truck, i can't stress enough about the inside and out of the truck its amazing. I have the 2011 Toyota sequoia platinum. Its a very strong truck the feature in the truck blew me away there is so much, the truck does so much. I like everything on this truck so its hard to say one thing. The only concern I have is, its not cheap. Make sure you have a good trade in car or truck and its paid off."

2nd Sequioa

By on Monday, January 13, 2014

"This is my second sequoia. Traded an '03. Only issue is size/ position of side view mirrors that block visibility"

Most awesome vehicle on the streets

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "everything from horsepower to looks, safe"

Cons: "mpg, 4wd expensive to service, tires=expensive"

"I own a Sequoia and I love it. It's fun to drive everywhere. It's very powerful when pulling out from a stop light if u put your foot on the gas pedal like you would a 6 cylinder its gonna be a little rough because its got 381 hp..it will go! It's very safe. Wouldn't recommend it for a teenage driver or if you are trying to save on gas! Ours gets on average 14 or 15mpg..which isn't alot btw! It's great for traveling long distances...very comfy has heated seats! The electronics in it is pretty cool it tells you the average speed, average mpg, the odometer, temp outside, it has buttons in the back that with the push of a button puts the 3rd row seat down for more space to put cargo. Has roof racks, Sirus XM, has a big console, glove box and a storage compartment above it too. Has running boards, the stereo is the best part because of the bass! when you get the groceries and have the bass on 5 (as high as the bass will go) u can hear go boom boom boom in the back and the groceries sound like moraccas in the back. ON the remote entry it has a button for you to lift the tail gate. Oh and if you dont wear your seat belt this truck will get you in the habit of doing it. when you put the vehicle in drive the seat belt light will start flashing and if you dont have your seat belt on within maybe 15 secs it will start dinging at you or if you are already driving and are having to reach for lets say your cell phone because its ringing and you take off your seat belt you better either ignore the phone or hurry up and get it out and put your belt back on because the dinging noise with start again if you dont.. it has bluetooth, turn signals on your mirrors, power mirrors. automatic headlights (automatically come on just before dark) or when going under a bridge or tunnel like in Atlanta, has an aux input, plenty of storage compartments and all toyotas keep their value you can put as many miles as you want on it and it will still work the same as if you just bought it yesterday! Go ahead and buy it! Sorry for all the info but i love vehicles and just trying to tell yal what all it has on it!"

See if you qualify for