2009 Toyota Sequoia

9.3

Based on 145 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

My Second one

By on Friday, January 24, 2014

Pros: "I love driving my track"

Cons: "Expensive for a platinum"

"I love this truck, i can't stress enough about the inside and out of the truck its amazing. I have the 2011 Toyota sequoia platinum. Its a very strong truck the feature in the truck blew me away there is so much, the truck does so much. I like everything on this truck so its hard to say one thing. The only concern I have is, its not cheap. Make sure you have a good trade in car or truck and its paid off."

Most awesome vehicle on the streets

By on Friday, January 10, 2014

Pros: "everything from horsepower to looks, safe"

Cons: "mpg, 4wd expensive to service, tires=expensive"

"I own a Sequoia and I love it. It's fun to drive everywhere. It's very powerful when pulling out from a stop light if u put your foot on the gas pedal like you would a 6 cylinder its gonna be a little rough because its got 381 hp..it will go! It's very safe. Wouldn't recommend it for a teenage driver or if you are trying to save on gas! Ours gets on average 14 or 15mpg..which isn't alot btw! It's great for traveling long distances...very comfy has heated seats! The electronics in it is pretty cool it tells you the average speed, average mpg, the odometer, temp outside, it has buttons in the back that with the push of a button puts the 3rd row seat down for more space to put cargo. Has roof racks, Sirus XM, has a big console, glove box and a storage compartment above it too. Has running boards, the stereo is the best part because of the bass! when you get the groceries and have the bass on 5 (as high as the bass will go) u can hear go boom boom boom in the back and the groceries sound like moraccas in the back. ON the remote entry it has a button for you to lift the tail gate. Oh and if you dont wear your seat belt this truck will get you in the habit of doing it. when you put the vehicle in drive the seat belt light will start flashing and if you dont have your seat belt on within maybe 15 secs it will start dinging at you or if you are already driving and are having to reach for lets say your cell phone because its ringing and you take off your seat belt you better either ignore the phone or hurry up and get it out and put your belt back on because the dinging noise with start again if you dont.. it has bluetooth, turn signals on your mirrors, power mirrors. automatic headlights (automatically come on just before dark) or when going under a bridge or tunnel like in Atlanta, has an aux input, plenty of storage compartments and all toyotas keep their value you can put as many miles as you want on it and it will still work the same as if you just bought it yesterday! Go ahead and buy it! Sorry for all the info but i love vehicles and just trying to tell yal what all it has on it!"

I LOVE my Sequoia. Will never own another vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Comofort, room, window shades, many options"

Cons: "cargo room and price"

"This car has more options than I ever imagined. Window screens are awesome for those riding in the back seats. Overall room in this vehicle is awesome. Could use a little more cargo space. More storage compartments then I could ever use. Drives amazing. Very comfortable ride no matter what seat you chose to sit in. The quality of the vehilce is great as well as the design. I LOVE this car and will never own a different car."

WHAT A VEHICLE!!

By on Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "Gas mileage. but it's a V-8 4x4"

"Everything anyone could ask for in an SUV. The bells and whistles, ride and drive, and quality and resale are fantastic!!"

Love this 2008 Toyota Sequoia, Limited. SUV

By on Monday, July 09, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, dependable, fully loaded"

Cons: "Gas mileage averages about 16 mpg city and frwy"

"I have owned an Acura MDX, loved it, and a Cadillac Escalade ESV, this suv is taller so be carefull in small garages. I had more room in Caddy, but had to remove seat where the Sequoia just folds down. It has more storage places in it than any other vehicle I have ever seen. Great for long trips very roomy. Would like better gas mileage, but love this SUV and we are thinking of buying another."

Best Toyota vehicle I have owned

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "Power, comfort, ride, options,"

Cons: "Gas mileage, price,"

"For the price, this is the best vehicle in its class. It drives as well and, in some cases, even better than the Lexus SUV, Range Rover and Land Cruiser. I use it to tow a camping trailer and it has no problem with it. It does not drive like a "truck" like many other SUV's in this size. Prior to this car, I owned a Cadillac Escalade and this car has less "bling" but but drives just as well and has the same power. (plus, I get less attention from the police because it is more of a family vehicle). I would recommend the limited or platinum edition because the options are excellent. I do have a complaint about the seat warmers. You can hardly tell that they are on. The JBL stereo system is very good..however, I did take the car to a car stereo store to do some upgrades as there is NO car stereo installation that can meet my demands. The engine has plenty of power. Many SUV's are underpowered. But, Toyota provided an 8 Cylinder 400 HP 6 speed engine that can pretty much tow anything and still provide a comfortable ride."

Not bad, but a few chinks in the armor...

By on Wednesday, June 09, 2010

"The Good: Power from the iForce 5.7 V8 is outstanding, especially for a 3-ton SUV. Towing power is great, can handle the big jobs without barely breaking a sweat. Comfort is good all around, turning radius is exceptional for a large SUV, very helpful in tight parking situations. Gas MPG isn't terrible, considering. Cavernous rear area, due to the rear IRS, the 3rd seat can be folded flat instead of having to be removed, a huge plus. The not-so-good: Build quality isn't what one would expect from Toyota, there are many squeaks and rattles, especially from the 2nd seat. Materials from the dash and door panels feel like they're straight from a 30 yr old baseline Corolla, and the doors close with that "tinny" sound - again, just like a 30 yr old Corolla. A fog-light dash indicator and locking fuel door are curiously not available. Gets expensive REALLY quick once options are added."

best SUV for the $

By on Friday, November 23, 2012

Pros: "roomy, easy to drive, very comfortable"

Cons: "uncertainty of future production"

"You absolutely will NOT find a better, more comfortable, more reliable full-size utility than the Sequoia."

Poorly Designed for the money

By on Thursday, May 06, 2010

"I have had my Sequoia for 2 years and the only reason I am keeping it is because of the towing. The leather is cheap, the seats rattle and so much dust comes in through the hatch and doors you can taste it. For an SUV, this is not an "off-road" vehicle. I live back 8 miles on a dirt road and by the time I get to pavement, I choke on the dust coming in. Very dissatisfied with the quality of the vehicle except for the towing. I can pull a 2 horse trailer with 2 horses and tack and not feel a thing."

Fantastic Truck!

By on Thursday, July 24, 2014

"The comfort, workload and maneuverability are all top notch. We have driven long trips with kids and no one complained about space or comfort. it is just as easy to drive locally as well we can even parallel park with ease. Highly recommend a sequoia!"