2009 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Toyota customer service is terrible

By on Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I don't own this car

Pros: "Good size, roomy"

Cons: "Terrible customer service"

"Just want to let everyone know to beware. I own a 2008 sequoia, and have issues with the cd changer skipping while driving. Since the dealer is not able to recreate the problem within the short window that they test it (in the dealership), they can't submit a warranty request to fix the problem. I emailed Toyota and their answer was that I don't have any options, and they will not do anything to help. I also own a Nissan, and when I had a similar issue with a problem the dealership couldn't find, they called the dealership and assured me that they would keep on the problem until it was resolved. There is obviously a big problem with Toyota customer retention, and consumers should beware before buying from a company that has such an obvious disregard for customer loyalty. This was the 4th Toyota that I have purchased, and I will not be buying again."

Great vehicle

By on Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pros: "Roomy. Good power. Quality."

Cons: "GPS cheap."

"First Toyota I've owned & has definitely sold me. Better than Ford & Chevy SUV owned in past. Good compromise between utility & luxury. Far better value than an Escalade. Love roomy interior. Mileage okay for big vehicle. Ford's computer is better. The Toyota GPS is a bit clunky."

I LOVE my Sequoia. Will never own another vehicle

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "Comofort, room, window shades, many options"

Cons: "cargo room and price"

"This car has more options than I ever imagined. Window screens are awesome for those riding in the back seats. Overall room in this vehicle is awesome. Could use a little more cargo space. More storage compartments then I could ever use. Drives amazing. Very comfortable ride no matter what seat you chose to sit in. The quality of the vehilce is great as well as the design. I LOVE this car and will never own a different car."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "interior space, turning radius, Bluetooth quality"

Cons: "interior quality, size of fuel tank, body roll"

"Have owned a 2012 Sequoia for one year now and cannot be happier. The car is very wide and has lots of room, accelerates quickly for a vehicle its size, and looks great driving through town. The backseats are much bigger than competitors (Tahoe/suburban, Armada, Expedition) and the whole family loves going for ride. One drawback is fuel economy (averaging about 14 MPG right now) which wouldnt be a big problem if the car had a bigger tank because when filled up it only has 250 miles. Only other drawback is interior quality, which seems like it should be higher for a loaded $65,000 SUV. Overall, love the car and plan to keep it for many years!"

Best Suv out there

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I want this car

"This car is great. has more than enough power and really short turning diameter. Been looking to buy one and take it to the sahara but a little out of my reach. If you want luxury in a off road package then this is your car."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25