2009 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next

NICE HUGE TRUCK

By on Saturday, February 14, 2009

"I bought my Sequoia back in March of 08. I always wanted a Sequoia, but after they changed the style on the 08 I knew I had to have it. I have the SR5 w/ the 4.7engine. I know the mpg advertised w/the truck is not the best out there, however, with the gas prices going down it does not seem that much of a difference from v6 car. Plus, this car takes regular gas, so you don't have to put top of the line gasoline. I have the 2nd row w/o the captain chairs and I wish I would of asked for it, but I guess w/ 3 toddlers in the truck it was a good decision. The room on this truck is wonderful. I can fit all my 3 kids w/ car seats in the 2nd row w/o a problem. I drove the truck in a long road trip and this truck performed like a well oiled machine. I love the back window that has the ability to go up and down if I wish just by a press of a button. I wish I had picked the 5.7 engine which gives out 381 HP, but 276 HP that I have now is enough. The steering wheel is real smooth when turning of backing up trying to park, plus this truck never hesitates when accelerating unlike other trucks produced by GMC. OH, I previously owned a Mitsubishi Montero before this truck and even though the Montero didn't give me any problems, this truck is far superior than the Montero and the other trucks Yukon, Armada, and Tahoe, that I test drove. OH OH, and this truck is like a tank going through snow, I was fortunate to drive through a foot or more of snow w/o any signs of getting stuck, I have to say it was very joyful driving through the snow like water while other cars were stuck!"

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"have had for 9 months 5 trips to the garage for major problems have owned numerouse suv s and pick up is slow ride is rough.console is nice turning radius is good.the fold down 3rd seat is nice but that puts the back at an angle and everything slides down and when opening the tail gate falls out .will be trading it in this week and resale is terrible 18000 lost in 9 months and 22000 miles"

Very Good

By on Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Excellent . Best SUV."

SUV of the Year

By on Wednesday, February 04, 2009

"Forget all the hype from other SUVs. The Sequoia is the Real Deal! If you need balance, performance & reliabilty- get the Sequoia. You wont regret it"

Fine vehicle

By on Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"The only downfall is the rear visibility when backing although it does have a back-up camera and sensors."

Previous | 1 ... 25 26 27 28 | Next