2008 Toyota Sequoia

Based on 144 Ratings for the 2008 - 2015 models.

Toyota quality

By on Monday, August 31, 2009

"I have owned several SUV's, but this is by far the smoothest and very nimble for it's size. I travel a lot with work and appreciate the cargo room and love the passenger room, especially for the driver. I had a 4Runner prior to this one, excellent, but this is much more comfortable. I got the SR5 with the 5.7, excellent smooth power, tight turning radius. Replaced rotors under warranty at 20k miles, brakes work great now. Much better quality than the Nissan Armada LE I bought new in 08. This is much more solid. Toyota quality wins again."

Great SUV

By on Saturday, January 03, 2009

"I've owned an Xterra, Tahoe, Suburban, Pathfinder, and now the new Sequoia. It is, by far, the BEST of the SUVs I've owned in every way. Super comfortable and very roomy. The Platinum version we have has a powerful 5.7L V8. The 2nd row is set up very nicely for the kids with their own center console that provides huge amt of storage for DVDs and all their stuff. Makes roadtrips a total breeze. Built-in sun shields on the windows, adjustable and heated seats in the 2nd row, and power rear door and 3rd row seats are big plusses. The touch screen navigation system is far better than the one on my Pathfinder. Downside was the $600 price tag to add XM radio, but well worth it. It's big, dives a little bit when braking but is super responsive and very nimble especially considering its size."

Great Car!

By on Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Pros: "interior space, turning radius, Bluetooth quality"

Cons: "interior quality, size of fuel tank, body roll"

"Have owned a 2012 Sequoia for one year now and cannot be happier. The car is very wide and has lots of room, accelerates quickly for a vehicle its size, and looks great driving through town. The backseats are much bigger than competitors (Tahoe/suburban, Armada, Expedition) and the whole family loves going for ride. One drawback is fuel economy (averaging about 14 MPG right now) which wouldnt be a big problem if the car had a bigger tank because when filled up it only has 250 miles. Only other drawback is interior quality, which seems like it should be higher for a loaded $65,000 SUV. Overall, love the car and plan to keep it for many years!"

I love this vehicle. I'd buy it again!!

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "Sits high so I can see way down the road. Fun!!!"

Cons: "I haven't found any yet."

"I purchased the 2011 Sequoia Platinum edition in November 2010 because I live in WV and work in VA. I needed something that would get me off the mountain in any kind of weather. It showed itself worthy of every dime January 26, 2011 during a freak snow storm that brought the DC area to a standstill. The 4WD was incredible. It hugged the road and made a dreadful commute quite pleasant. I'm single, but like big vehicles because I shop a lot. The third seats lay flat giving me all the cargo room I need. I love the heated and cooled seats. The fact that it uses regular unleaded gas is a plus. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone looking for an SUV."

Best vehicle we've ever had

By on Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, fun to drive, comfortable"

"We love our Sequoia! It's fun to travel in and drives just great. We left on a road trip earlier this year, had to go thru 3-4 hrs of snow and ice and it handled great!! Would purchase another one."