2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 548 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

The Best SUV!!

By on Monday, February 04, 2008

"This is the best full size SUV on the market. The resale value is very high and the reliability is remarkable. I have owned 2 4-runners in the past and needed to purchase a bigger vehicle to accomadate my growing family. After testing out many other full size SUV's on the market there was no comparason to the Saqouia. I own a 2006 with 24,000 miles and have not had to put a dime into this vehicle in the 2 years that I've owned it. Other than scheduled maintainance. What can I say it's a Toyota."

2004 Limited 4wheel drive

By on Sunday, November 11, 2007

"SUV was purchased in 2004 new with extended warranty. Has 36K miles. Low maintenance and cost. Recall 2007 for front ball joints. Had to report Toyota to NHSTB to get the ball joints done! Driven to tri- states from california. Seats 7 comfortably. Front leather driver seat replaced by toyota because of cracking. One tire wearing on Dunlop ATV20 tires recently based on recall issue of ball joints. Toyota refuses to replace tire! Only have used 4 wheel drive once when stuck in sand at camp site. Blew out fuse in cigaretee lighter and lost use of power mirrors but toyota covered it. Fuse was replaced. Drives smooth and like a tank. Nickname " the White Beast". Added FM satellite and excellent sound system from JBL speakers. Replaced front breaks at 28k. Emergency parkiing adjusted twice. Very good vehicle. Would recommend with extended warranty. No problems from DVD player"

Love this truck

By on Monday, September 10, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, reliable, easy to drive"

Cons: "a bit low on the gas mileage"

"It is so roomy and rides wonderfully. I have had it 7 years, and it was three years old when I bought it. It has been a dream to maintain, nothing major-just the regular scheduled maintenance. I would definitely buy another if I still needed the room."

The most reliable and wonderful car I ever had!!!

By on Thursday, April 05, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, very reliable, holds value well"

Cons: "At times hard to get kids in and out do car"

"I bought my car brand new in 2003 and have not had one problem with it. The only thing I have had done was 2 sets of new tires and two batteries. I cannot say enought about mya sequoia and I will miss it dearly! Was perfect for raising our 2 kids also. Never wanted a mini van and this worked great for us!"

Excellent vehicle. Plows through the snow!

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "High quality,"

Cons: "Had to replace the electronic brain ($800)"

"Overall a very good vehicle. We've owned this one for 4 yrs and love it. Lots of room with the 3rd row of seats. Toyotas are just excellent quality. We plan on keeping it at least another 4 yrs!"

Big Hunka' Machine

By on Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pros: "Roomy, comfortable, good on the fly 4WD,"

Cons: "Gas Milage, up front cost"

"We got our 2001 Sequoia with about 30K miles on it and have driven the wheels off of it several times. The ride is smooth and quiet on the highway and even the back seats are comfortable for full sized adults. When we first got it we could sometimes squeek out 20mpg on the freeway, but has the years have gone by we average around 14mpg. We did have to replace the coil packs at around 175K, but other than that and routine maintenence we've not had any problems with it. We will be downsizing soon for gas milage but havn't decided what we are going to get yet. It won't be another Sequoia simply because we don't have that kind of money this time around."

Great Family Vehicle-Crash Tested

By on Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pros: "Safety, Comfort, Reliabilty"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I bought this vehicle for three reasons... 1. Growing family 2. Reliability 3. Safety. It has lived up to all three expectations. I found out a large oak tree jumped in front of the truck during a white-out snow storm two years ago when I got a frantic call from my wife saying truck doesn't look so good but her and the kids were all fine. All were wearing seat belts and suffered only bruises. Tree made it all the way to the dash-board but truck held up. I immediately starting looking for the same vehicle to purchase again. I wouldn't put my family in anything less."

Great Vehicle

By on Saturday, December 03, 2011

Pros: "Reliability and comfort."

Cons: "Some electrical issues."

"The only issues I've had in ownership were the back window motor went bad and the left side driver mirror broke. Everything else has been trouble free. Note, if the back window doesn't work, it may not be the motor. If the back window doesn't close all the way, or it gets stuck from misuse, the cars computer will turn off the window motor, rear wiper, rear washer, and rear defroster. Mine got stuck several times. The last time they also replaced the motor."

Great, reliable vehicle!

By on Saturday, October 29, 2011

Pros: "Great size, reliable"

Cons: "Wish it had multi disc instead of single."

"Have owned this for many years and still going strong! Have not had any issues with it at all. The 3rd row is easily removed if you need to haul something. I have a hitch on mine and pulling is easy! Roomy enough for all my carpooling! Love this suv!"

Best vehicle ever!

By on Monday, September 12, 2011

"This is by far the best vehicle I've ever owned. It is extremely reliable. And, at 200K miles, the only think we've had to replace is tires and brakes! My next car will be a Toyota too, that is if this one ever wears out!"