2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 497 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great car, rugged and reliable.

By on Thursday, January 09, 2014

Pros: "Great car to drive."

Cons: "Brake pads & o2 sensors"

"This has been a great car. Rugged and reliable in all types of weather, deep snow, rain, mud, you name it, punch in the four wheel drive and it goes anywhere. Some problem areas are that it eats the Toyota brand brake pads, and the O2 sensors tend to need replacement too often. I upgraded to a better brand of brake pad and that problem was solved. I would also recommend the optional off-road skid pan to protect the oil pan, because the car will go over almost anything with its high clearance, but large ice piles or rocks could damage the pan without that protection."

Love this Car

By on Wednesday, January 08, 2014

Pros: "drives awesome. runs great. very reliable"

Cons: "can't use navigation while driving"

"I love my Toyota so much. Gets great traction in the snow. 4WD works flawlessly. No problems with this car. I love the way it drives. Fits my large family perfectly. Leather Holds up great. My favorite feature: Back Window Rolls Down. My Least Favorite Feature: Back Up Alarm is annoying when pulling a trailer"

Best car: 7 years old and problem free

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

"Love everything about this car; it's remarkably rugged and reliable and great for tailgates. It's got 180,000 mi on it and drives like new. One issue only: I have to reach high to grab the pull to close the hatchback. Other than that, it's perfect; I look forward to the next 7 years."

I love this SUV so much especially the 2000 style.

By on Tuesday, December 24, 2013

"I wish I could find the same model/style with very low mileage. The style should have never change. I love the 2000/2001 look.....so happy with my truck, but I know my time is running out on this truck due to the high mileage. I am hoping for 300,000 miles before I need to purchase a new vehicle. She has been so great to me!!!!"

Love!

By on Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cons: "NONE"

"Bought this car under a year old with 10k miles on it and have never had a problem. Routine oil changes, brakes, tires, and occasional tie rod ... and that is it. I installed an after market DVD system for my 5 kids and an IPOD player for me. Toyota recalled mine this summer and they spent a bunch of money rust proofing the undercarriage and spare tire plate. This SUV is nearly impossible for me to replace. I am starting to get the itch for a newer car with blue tooth and so on (and my family size has shrunk from 7 to 6 ish), but nothing out there has really grabbed my attention and demanded that I sell my Sequoia to get get something new. Acura MDX is about the only thing that has come close, and it is in a different category all together. In fact, I like my year Sequoia better than the current model. Looks like she and I will be together for a few more years!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25