2007 Toyota Sequoia

9.4

Based on 513 Ratings for the 2001 - 2007 models.

Best SUV I have Ever Had

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

"I have been the only owner of this 2003 Sequoia and I love it. It has been the most reliable vehicle I have owned. Never had any major problems out of it. It runs almost like a car,great acceleration,good gas mileage for an SUV. I have owned a Jeep and an Xterra but hands-down the Sequoia has been the best. Love the 2003 body style and still see quite a few on the road. Once I parked at a shopping mall and there were 4 other Sequoias parked side by side. Of course, I had to park beside them. It was like 'cousins' getting together. 'Nuff Said."

The very best SUV

By on Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Pros: "Perfect suv"

Cons: "City gas milage"

"I bought this SUV new in 2002 and drove it for 283000 miles without any problem what so ever. I just change oil about every 5000 miles and maintain the timing belt every 90000 miles. I am planning to buy 2 more of this SUV, one for my daughter after graduation and another one for us. I love sequoia ."

Best SUV Ever OWNED 02 Sequoia Limited 4WD

By on Friday, May 02, 2014

Pros: "roomy, comfy, and most of all reliable,powerful V8"

Cons: "NON-NON"

"Its the best SUV I ever owned had it for a little over 6mos. now we bought it used from a private owner he was the very first owner who took very good care of this 2002 Limited 4WD had over 263K miles on the odometer had seen Toyota Services ever since new... looked great, start ups great and runs great couldn't believe the room of this SUV had it was so comfy that my 2 kids loves it, especially when we went from a small little 2009 Honda Fit Sport to this Sequoia it was a big change plus every other weekend trips you don't have to worry about borrowing other peoples mini-van or SUV... now we have this Sequoia & this year is going to be are very first long trip from Cali to Denver Colorado to visit my sister and the grand canyon off-road adventure with my families... Honestly this is the best and for most reliable ever SUV Toyota ever built to every families who owned one.. last but least I also have a cousin of mine had owned one since 2004 new Limited 4WD with over 300K and still hasn't slow a bit still running strong and very clean and love it..."

best in class, I love this truck, plenty of room

By on Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Great off road truck, especially on steep grade rugged dirt and rock, washed out roads."

Reliable SUV ever drove

By on Thursday, April 24, 2014

Pros: "Interior, reliability, comfortable, ride, engine"

Cons: "uses a lot of gas"

"bought my Sequoia SR5 new in 2004 now has over 147K miles with nothing but well maintained oil changes and fluids. Love it because its larger enough on having lots of room the V8 engine is powerful. Its a 10 year old SUV but looks luxurious in style it has interior nice too. Gas mileage isn't bad but use a whole of gas being a larger SUV need something to haul my boat when going fishing otherwise love the Sequoia gets over 25 mpg still has excellent performance and very reliable than ever. I won't trade this SUV anytime soon know can trust it being the best in reliability."